𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"What?" Mr Park asked, started to grab Jay securely in his arms.

"You know that we need to trade something incase you want to get what you want,right. Mr Park?" The shaman said calmly,while looking at the twin.

Mrs Park holding Jake tightly when she noticed that the shaman staring at Jake who was playing with her fingers as if he chose Jake. She then grabbed her husband arm, shaking her head as a no, rejecting the shaman's request.

"Let's go,honey. I'm sure we have another way to solve our company's problems" Mrs Park said to her husband, but Mr Park are too naive to listen.

After debated in his head for minutes, Mr Park finally decided to turn one of his kids into a demon. He patted Jay's head softly before he nodded to the shaman.

"I will" Mr Park said,made the shaman smiled and later doing something on his table.

Mrs Park couldn't see clearly as she felt tears in her eyes. How could her husband willing to give one of their kids to the demon. She wiped it before it falls so that Jake wouldn't know she cried as he's sitting on her lap.

"Pull out his hand, I want to see something on it" the shaman said.

Mr Park thought the shaman wanted Jay,he about to pull out Jay's hand closer to the shaman when the shaman cut him off.

"No, I want another one" he said, pointing at Jake.

"He has stronger and fierce aura,he suited to be one of them" the shaman points out.

End of flashback
Y/n's pov

"That's how he became one of them" Jay said while looking down to his lap. He's holding my hands all the time when he's telling me the truth.

"Then how come you can be..angel?" I asked, made him looked up.

"The shaman did it too,he helped me to release my power"

"The shaman only killed the angel in Jake, so Jake doesn't have any power of angel. Then he put one dead spirit in Jake"

I nodded at his sentence, then felt pity on him.

"I'm sorry for those things happened" I said,making Jay denied.

"It's not your fault" Jay speaks,grabbing my hands securely.

"I hate myself for remember everything" he confessed sadly.

I patted his head,somehow he let out a purr. I chuckled at his cuteness, continue to comforting him.

________

No one's pov

"Fuck you!!" Jake punched the wall angrily,he punched it again and again until the wall painted with his blood. He breathed heavily, recalling how Jay punched him on the face and pulled Y/n away.

"Y/n is mine... Mine!! Sunghoon too... Both of them are mine..." He cried,leaning his back to the wall then slide down. He suddenly laugh loudly and hardly.

"Y/n is mine,Sunghoon is mine. No one can take them away from me" he said repeatedly while laughing. The pain on his knuckles are not hurt to him. He looked around his messed  apartment before passed out.

At the same time
At school

"Don't you hear me?? I said you will stay at my house!" Sunoo said to Sunghoon who are ignoring him. Sunoo pouted then shaked Heeseung's arm to get his attention.

"Heeseung hyung,look at him... He didn't listen to me" he said while pouting. Heeseung looked at him then sighed.

"Sunoo-ah, he said he will" Heeseung said, while Sunoo look at him curiously.

"When did he said that? REALLY?! Sunghoon hyung, really??" He asked Sunghoon happily,made the taller boy walked away from him cuz of embarrassment.

Sunoo grabbed his arm and linked it with his and he walked beside Sunghoon while jumping.

"He sure forgot me when Sunghoon hyung is here. He whipped for him" Niki said,sighing at the boy. Heeseung chuckled then messed Niki's hair,walked away as his arm around the younger's neck.

"Are they showing the signs that I need to find a partner??" Minju said while walking at the behind, pouting. She then ran to Niki and linked her arm with Niki's.

"Heeseung oppa, let's share Niki. Sharing is caring" she said,made Heeseung replied back, saying Niki's belong to him. Then they continue to fight as Niki stay between them,closing his ears.

Heheh SungSun interaction and HeeKi interaction too 🥺
Anyways I'm back!!
Are you guys NCTZEN? Did you guys listen to Hot Sauce??🥺
Mark finally back with the Dreamies✊🏻😩♥️
The chorus kinda addictive for me

Anyways
Thanks for 4.44K!!
And we crossed 300+ votes
Thank you so much♥️🥺

_May 12,2021_