𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"You... Why are you doing this?" Jay sadly asking his twin. Jake only smirk, rolled his eyes to the boy then leaned closer.

"Please, let her go" he said once again,not breaking eye contact with Jake. Jake shakes his head and spoke.

"Why should I exit the game when I'm not finished it yet?" The sentence made Jay's blood boiled again.

"She's not your toys,Sunghoon too. Let them go" Jake only laughs, patting his twin's shoulder.

"No. Try to play with me if you can" He said before he went back to his room,not knowing what's in Jay's mind.

"Oh,I will be happy as fuck to play with you"

Time skip

Jake,Y/n and Sunghoon were walking to Y/n's house after school. After Jake marked her last week, he always sticks beside her, wherever she goes,she needs to tell Jake. So far,Y/n haven't disobeyed him, Sunghoon told her not to since he knew what punishments the brown hair boy will give to her.

"Alright,see you tomorrow, baby" Jake said as soon as they arrived at Y/n's house. He leaned closer to the girl's face to kiss her,but Y/n leaned away making him frown.

"What are you doing,Min Y/n?" He coldly asked,more likely said. It made Sunghoon and Y/n nervous,they afraid Jake will change to another side of him.

"I'm not— ready for kisses,please" the girl timidly said,afraid of him will do something. He smiled then patted her head. He leaned away and pushed the girl softly to her house.

"It's okay, I'll wait until you're comfortable then. Bye,let's go Sunghoon" he said then left with Sunghoon.

Time skip

I went down to kitchen after I washed up. My parents came home early to spend time with me. I greet and hug them as soon as I saw them and sat down on my usual seat.

We ate silently for the first minute before my mom broke the silence.

"Y/n, how's your weeks went? Did you had a good time?" She asked softly like usual. I swallowed the food before I answered my mom.

"Yeah,I did really well" I lied to them. Yes I did had good time but with Jake ruining everything, there's no good time for me.

"I'm glad that you're doing well. I'm so sorry that we couldn't spent time with you because we're focusing on works" my dad said making me glare at him.

"Dad! What are you talking about? I said it's okay... You.. Don't have to worry about me" I said,gave him a nag.

Mom laughed as dad's face went shook when I'm nagging him. We had a good dinner together and to be honest, about Jake are forgotten when I'm with my parents. We talked about our days, and then talked about my parents business.

"Oh,talking about business... Y/n-ah,do you have free time this Saturday?" I think for a moment before I nodded,I don't have anything to do on Saturday.

"Well, Mr. Park's family are asking for us to join them for a dinner, do you want to join us?" My dad asked, I nodded and it made my dad smiled. Well,at least I could avoid Jake for a day.

"Alright then,then this settled" my dad said as we talked more until late night.

Without knowing, Mr.Park will bring his children too.

Enjoy♥️
Don't forget to vote!!

Thanks for 1.6K!!
Huehue I felt so bad when I didn't update but anyways,we're here lmao

_Mar 30,2021_