𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Where is she?" Jaeyong speak as he flipped his hair frustratingly while pacing around the living room.

He looked at his watch for God knows how many times. His younger sister went out this morning and until past 10, she haven't come back.

"Oh, what happened? Jaeyong?" His mom asked as soon as she opened the main door,rushed to the master bedroom, followed by his dad.

"Mom,dad. Y/n haven't come back yet. She's been out since 11 in the morning" he said worriedly, leaning against their parent's bedroom door frame,watching their parents packing clothes.

"What? Really? She didn't tell you that she's gonna stay overnight at her friend's house?" Her mom said,stopped for a moment to look at their eldest child. Jaeyong released a relieved sigh, thought his sister are safe. He then raised his eyebrows at his parents.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his dad look at him while taking some shirts from their walk-in closet to put them in his luggage.

"We need to go to Monaco. Need to solve things there and attend some parties, we'll back in a week" his dad replied,made Jaeyong nodded.

"I see, anyway, I'll stay here for another two weeks" he said and his parents nodded.

After that, the parent left, leaving Jaeyong alone in the mansion. He dramatically shivered in fear as he's alone in the house.

"She shouldn't stay overnight with her friends" Jaeyong pouted, turn on the television and play games on his laptop while he plays some music on the speaker. So that he doesn't feel scared.

_______________________________________

"Why she didn't reply me?" Minju said while laying at Nicho's bed. Nicho's sitting on the couch in her bedroom while zoning out.

"Nicho unnie! What are you doing?" Minju asked while lifting her head to look at Nicho.

"I'm feeling something wrong.." the older said,made Minju scoffed.

"Unnie, what kind of thing?" The younger asked again. Nicho look at Minju then got up from the couch,leaving the room.

"Unnie?! Where are you going?" Minju confusedly asked, followed Nicho to Niki's room.

"Niki,did you texted Sunghoon?" Nicho asked her younger brother,who are hanging out with Sunoo.

"No,we didn't. Why?" Niki asked back, made Nicho got worried more.

"Call him right now" she demand the boy.

"He didn't answered, it's not ringing at all" Sunoo said,still confused.

"Shit, I'm going out" Nicho rushed out, leaving the three who are screaming her name.

She went to Y/n's mansion and rings the bell,made Jaeyong screamed.

"Eomma!! Someone tries to rob the house! Save me!" He screamed out of fear,before he checked who is it.

"Oh Nicho, it's you. Why did you came here?" He asked as soon as he opened the door.

"Where's Y/n?" Nicho asked with worries on her face. Jaeyong confused on her sentence.

"What do you mean? She said to our mom that she's staying overnight at her friend's house. And as I know, you're the only friend that my sister have. She even didn't tell me and now she left me alone in this fuckin mansion because she wanted me to feel like a coward because I'm afraid to be alone" he replied fastly like a rapper.

"No! She didn't!" She frustratingly said, then ran away. Jaeyong scream her name, decided to follow her although he's wearing a white shirt and black short pants. He put on his grey sneakers and chase Nicho,of course he locked the door first.

Nicho called Heeseung using her phone. Fortunately,the boy answered her call real quick.

"Heeseung,where are you?"

"I'm at my house? Why?" Heeseung replied.

"Go to Jay's mansion right now,Y/n and Sunghoon are missing"

"Wait really? Wait I'll be there in 10" he said before hung up the call. Nicho turned to Jaeyong,looking at him.

"Can we use your car? It'll be faster to go to Jay's mansion" she said, then Jaeyong nodded,went into the mansion again to take his car key.

"Park's family mansion?" He asked, to confirm. Nicho nodded as they both went inside the car.

"Jake,please don't do anything.." Nicho prayed in her heart, prayed that her best friend,Jay won't hurt by Jake.

At the same time

He opened the door,step in to the mansion while smile on his face.

He later walked around the mansion. For some reason,he took out his knife and gripping it tightly.

He went to the second floor,and went to the left.

He then stand infront of a door, standing there for a minute before he knocked. And the door opened, revealed his mom.

"Oh Jake sweetie, what happened?" His mom asked softly and sweetly, clueless of Jake's next action.

"I need you and dad to go away for a moment" he psychotically smile at his mom. Without waiting for his mom's question, he stabbed his mom on the stomach. His mom's eyes widened as she gasped in pain before fell to the ground, bleeding.

He went to the room to see his dad, eyes widened too as he saw what happened.

"What happened to you, Jake. We know that this is not you" his dad strictly said,made Jake laughed loudly before he glared at his dad.

"You're the one made me became like this. What do you mean, dad?" He started to cry, but again laughs made his dad get even more nervous and scared.

"Snap out, Jake!"

"Dad, just let me stab you so that I could do what I want to do" he said, caressing the knife,then proceeded to lick off his mom's blood from the knife.

He uses his power to teleport, standing infront of his dad. His dad didn't have the time to do anything, he got stabbed on the stomach too.

He laughed as he pulled the knife. His dad fell to the ground, still conscious. He kneeled down to look at his dad, chuckling as he dipped one of his fingers into the fresh wound, and pulled it out again to put it in his mouth. So that he could taste the blood,made him moan due to the blood taste.

"Now the last..." He stood up, turned around to the door, and smirked.

"Jay Park Jong Seong"

Second update today!!
Hehet
Don't worry
I have free time now so I wrote this chapter :)

And guys I have two news
1
The story almost at the end :(
Less than 5 chapters more? I guess
2
I'm gonna write a new book after this one finished/completed!!
But I don't know which group should I write next...
So can you guys recommend what group?
I already have the story line but I don't know which group to put in.
I would be appreciate if you guys recommend some groups that I stan
Please comment 🥺
(Can check it on my description what group I stan)

Vote please 🥺♥️
And thanks for 400+ votes!!
Lobe you guys♥️

_May 25,2021_