𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Saturday

Y/n's pov

I got out from my bathroom and wear a medium size dark blue T-shirt and short jeans since today's really hot. I went down to kitchen to see my parents talking on the dining table while food are infront of them.

"Oh Y/n,come here and eat with us! We're waiting for you earlier" my mom noticed me and I nodded, sitting infront of my usual seat.

"Mom, dad?  Don't you late for work?" I asked them before start eating, shaking their head saying no.

"We want to spend time with you although  just a little bit, we're barely eat with you" my mom said, nodding her head. While eating, we have a talk about our day.

Time skip

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room,playing games on my phone. My parents went to work one hour ago after they ate. I get up, promising myself to go out today. I put on my white sneakers, not minding to lock the door since our house maid will come very soon and our house has guards.

I walked around the neighborhood, looking around enjoying the surroundings and saw someone familiar. I stopped walking and tried to squint my eyes to see clearly.

"Sunghoon sunbaenim... " I mumbled as I finally recognized the person. My curiosity went up when I saw him wearing hoodie and long pants while the weather is really hot today.

Not to unnoticed, he walked unstable too, it's looks like he's in pain and bearing it. I walked to him, not caring about his threat weeks ago and asked him.

"Sunghoon sunbaenim, are you okay?" I asked him softly, and he's flinched a little bit by my sudden appearance then proceed to look at me coldly.

"I'm okay, you should stay away from me. Unless you want to take some risk" he said then walking away slowly, leaving me standing dumbfounded.

"What risk?"

Sunghoon's pov

Flashback to yesterday(Friday)

I was in my room after coming back from school. Happy that finally weekend is coming. I got up to bathroom and took a bath. While in the bath, I relieved that Y/n has tried to avoid us, especially Jake. I couldn't let Jake hurt her, not like the other girls.

I stay in the bath for few minutes and finally dress up. I'm about to get out from my room to eat dinner with my family when my phone ringing.

"Jake, what's happen?"

"Sunghoon-ah, let's have some sleepover. It's weekend anyways"  his voice are different, it's has some happiness but at the same time there's anger. I hesitate to agree but finally agreed to him.

"Okay, let's sleepover at my apartment. I don't want my parents and Jay to ruin the night at the mansion" he said and hang up, not waiting for me to talk.

Without me knowing, Jake has a smirk on his face after he hang up, looking at his toys, ready to torturing me.

No one's pov

Sunghoon went to Jake's apartment without eating with his family and told them that he's having sleepover at Jake's apartment. His parents doesn't hesitate to let him go since they knew Sunghoon close with Jake. He decided to walk instead of taking a taxi or something since Jake's apartment is 15 minutes away.

As Sunghoon is about to knock Jake's apartment door, he's stopped. He's suddenly became nervous and afraid. He have the second thought to leave and go back to his house but before he could make any decision, Jake opened the door and pull him inside.

Well, things went well but it's just the start.

"Hey, let's sleep. I'm tired of this game" Jake said, stopped playing the game on the TV followed by Sunghoon. He turned off the TV then both of them went to bedroom.

"Wait, I forgot my bag" Sunghoon said then went to the living room to take his bag while Jake went in first.

Sunghoon went inside the bedroom to see Jake are nowhere. He walked in more to look around and walked slowly.

"Jake—"

Thump! Click!

He turned around to see Jake closed the door and locked it. Sunghoon froze when Jake turned to him, with smirk on his face and a belt on his hand.

"Should we start your punishment, Park Sunghoon?"

"You shouldn't text Y/n to tell her to stay away from me"

That moment when Sunghoon knew, the other side of Jake came out, and he couldn't run away from it.

Then the night full with screaming, crying and belt hitting sound, Sunghoon asked Jake to stop hitting him but get ignored.

Flashback ended

I'm sorry for hurting Sunghoon and make Jake is the bad in here

Anyways, enjoy ❤

Don't forget to vote and comment too!

_Feb 21,2020_