𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

I went back to cafeteria and spent the remaining time to talk with three of them. It's mostly Jake and Minju talked,I just keep quiet listening to Jake and Minju. Sunghoon? He's kind of weird. He can't stay still and nervous all the time, even sweating. Jake asked him whether he's okay, he just showed his smile and said he's okay.

I didn't tell them about the incident of that Meiji girl. I don't want to make problem again so I just keep quiet.

School ended

Minju had to go first so I left alone. Not until someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Sunghoon panting.

"Oh?? Sunghoon sunbaenim? Can I help you? " I asked, he then nodded after taking some deep breaths.

"Can you give me your number?? Please I need to tell you something later" he said while looking around, looks like he's afraid someone will caught him. I was confused and quiet for a moment before I nodded. He gave me his phone and I typed my number and saved it.

"Thanks Y/n. I need to go, bye" he said with fast pace and then ran away. I pouted a lil bit, wondering why he ran and looks so nervous and afraid. But that thought cut off by myself and I continue to walk to front school gate to wait my driver to pick me up.

Time skip

I'm watching a drama before I decided to take a look of my phone. As it's on cue, an unknown number texted me.

'Ah. Must be Sunghoon sunbaenim'

I opened the text and read what he sent. Wait what? Did I read it right??

Stay away from me and Jake. We don't need a pathetic girl like you to get close with us just for popularity.

Don't you dare to text me back and tell Jake about this

I read the texts again and again,trying to put the information in my head. To be honest, my heart hurt a lot. I didn't want to get close with them for popularity. And Jake's the one who invited me and Minju to have lunch together.

When I said he's weird, he is. The moment when he asked for my number, he doesn't look bad at all. Instead of rude, he was scared of someone or something like that. But why did he text me with 10000% rudeness??

I turned off my phone and grab my snacks and started to watch the drama again.

'I guess I need to stay away from Jay, Jake and Sunghoon'

Ah yeah about Jay...

What does he meant by don't judge a book by its cover and watch someone's movement properly??

Sunghoon's pov

I released a sigh after sent those texts.

"Ah you dumb Park Sunghoon!! You should just warn her kindly but why with rudeness??" I said then smacked my own head with my fist before I look at the texts again.

'Yay she read it. She's probably think that you're really rude'

I groaned and stopped when someone call me. Once I look at the ID, I started to be nervous. It's Jake. I gulped before I answer it and lean the phone to my ear.

"Come to my apartment" he said coldly then hang up.

"Shit, did I made a mistake again? " I asked myself again, and quickly got out from my room and head to Jake's apartment. I didn't mind to change since I'm wearing white shirt with a black basketball short.

Time skip

I groaned in pain as he pushed me to the wall of his apartment while grabbing my shirt. And he did it as soon as I arrived and closed the door. I didn't dare to look at him and look at the ground instead.

"You know that your small movement can ruin all of my plan?? Huh, Park Sunghoon? How dare you to look afraid and nervous in front of Y/n earlier" he said coldly,then growled. He pushed me more although there's no space anymore and it made me whimper in pain.

"I'm sorry Jake. I didn't meant to do it, forgive me please" I said, not missing to stutter when I'm talking. Although I kinda get used to it but still, when he's angry, he can do anything that you didn't expect.

"Sometimes I think that I need to punish you for making a mistake, Sunghoon. You know that I could play with your sister, plus I haven't play with any girls yet after months" he smirked,knowing that I'm protective when it's about my sister and step back. That's when I immediately kneeled down while begging.

"Please, Jake. Please don't disturb Yeji, please" I started to cry while he chuckled. He then kneeling with one knee before grab my chin to make me look at him. I have no choice but to look at him.

"Not only Yeji but I can play with you Sunghoon

But if you just stay quiet and act normally, you and your sister are safe"

Enjoy!❤
Please remember to vote and comment!

_Feb 19,2021_