/Chapter 15/

This chapter is dedicated to mimimccallum14 go check out her book Pain ☺️

//Luke p.o.v//

I put my books into my locker and shut it closed.
When Amy told me she wanted to take it slow, I understand why 'cos of all the stuff I did but I just want to make her mine. I wanna be the one she comes crying to if she has a problem, the one that will sit and watch movies with her, I just want to be with her.

"Hey Luke" she says snapping me out my thoughts.
"Hi Amy" I smiled "how are you?"
"I'm kinda scared for this music thing, but I'm good, you?" She asked as we walked down the halls.
"I'm okay" I said bowing my head.
She took my arm and dragged me into a classroom.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing" I lied.
"Luke.... what's wrong?" She asked again.
I just shrugged.
"Is this what happened over the weekend? Because if it is, I'm sorry... I guess, it's just I don't want to rush things, I still need to fully forgive you, you know"
I just nodded my head.
She put her finger on my chin lifting it up so I was looking at her.
"Talk to me" she smiled.
"I... I feel really, really bad for what I did, but from the start.... I've... I've just really loved you..." I told her, kinda feeling embarrassed.
She had her head slightly turned to the side, and she gave me a sympathetic look.
She then leaned in and pressed a short sweet kiss on my lips.
"I'm sorry Luke, can we just take it slow?"
I nodded "okay, but how can we take it slow when you are constantly kissing me?!" I laughed
"Whatever, and for the record I do forgive you. I just don't wanna speed a relationship right now" she explained "now come on, I might as well get this music thing over and done with" she held her hand out for me to take and we walked to class.

-----
//Amy p.o.v//

I finally got my performance over, I never sang any of my work I just sang a cover by Jason Maraz I won't give up. I was really surprised by the finishing reaction also.
It was now time to go home, and I was walking down the hallway with Luke as he was giving me a ride home. Then I hear someone shout my name.
"Amy!"
I turned around to see the red haired boy I haven't spoken to in a while.
"Michael hey!" I shouted back "Luke I'll meet you outside 'Kay?" I told him and he nodded and walked out.
"How are you Michael, I've not seen you in a while! " I said while giving him a hug.
"I'm good, anyway Lauren told me about Luke, why are you talking to him?"
"Oh, it was because he likes me and he was just trying to get closer to me" I explained.
"By bulling you...?"
"I know it's weird but he's actually really nice and I think I like him...." I told him with a smile on my face.
"Are you kidding me Amy?! You can't date your bully" he scoffed.
"We're not even dating Michael!" I told him "look he had his reasons, and I listened to him, this is my life and if you don't like how I deal, with my life then an you can just stay out of it...." I looked at him for a while before walking away.

I felt bad though, Michael and I have been friends for ages, I still want to be his friend he just needs to understand that I am old enough to make my own decisions.