/Chapter 2/

//Amy p.o.v//

I walked to my locker and shoved my cheer bag into it. I took out the books I need for Music and English and headed for the music block.
"Hey Amy!" Lauren smiled as she creeped up behind me.
"God Lauren you scared me" I said holding my hand up to my chest. She just laughed.
Then came up Rebecca.
"Hey Rebecca " I greeted.
"Apparently there's this new kid and he's really fit" she tells us "he's in music next period too"
'Great' I thought a new person.

We walked into class just as the bell went.
I sat in my usual seat in the second row from the back In between Michael and an empty seat by the window. I loved music it was my favourite subject.
"Hey Michael" I said as I hugged him.
Michael is one of my guy friends. He is extremely talented and has had about 20 different hair colours this year alone. Yeah I know crazy right.
"Hey Amy, did you hear about this new kid?" He asked taking out his books.
I scoffed .
"Yeah another new kid to --"
"Everyone this is Luke, Luke Hemmings, he will be joining 6th form (a/n : I don't know what it is in Australia so imma just call it 6th form) I hope you will all make him feel very welcome at Lintwood " Mrs Islah smiled "you can take a seat next to Amy" she pointed to the seat next to me.
He came over and sat next to me and smirked.
"Wow!" I said aloud which was meant to be said in my head.
"Like what you see?" He laughed.
He was pretty tall about 6ft. His shoulders were so broad and he had a black lip ring on the bottom corner of his lip, his hair was blonde and in a quiff, and his eyes, god his eyes. There where such a pretty blue colour you could get lost in them.

"Sorry, I just I-I ... sorry..." why was I being so embarrassing.
"It's okay" he smiled "you um ... you look nice " he said which shocked me.
"Erm thanks I guess.." I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Your pretty cute when your nervous you know" he chuckled.
" I urm I have a boyfriend " I awkwardly said.
His smile soon faded "oh sorry"
"It's okay"

I felt bad really, really bad. Especially because he was extremely cute but I have a boyfriend. I don't cheat.