/Chapter 47/

//Amy p.o.v//

So the boys have been called back to the studio to record stuff a couple times for about the past two weeks, and left me and Lauren to deal with school... Anyway a couple days ago they got asked to assist the One Direction boys on there Take Me Home Tour next year and they were like hell yeah!

They've talked to management about all the details and stuff and Liz has insisted she goes. Calum has asked Lauren to come and she said yes.

I also forgot to mention Calum and Michael are dropping out of school to focus on music. At first I thought it was stupid and they should stay in school for this last year, but they are going on tour with One Direction so...

Me on the other hand I don't know if I want to go or not, I mean travelling all across the world, with my boyfriend and my best friends sounds good but I don't want to leave school or cheerleading and Rebecca it just doesn't feel right.

Luke told me that whatever decision I make he'll always be there for me but... I just don't know what to do.

I was sat again at the poolside, my feet dangling in the water,thinking really hard about this. Then my phone went off. A message from Luke.

Luke - hey babe! Your 6 months clean! I'm so proud of you baby I knew you would get through this. Anyway I'm taking you out tonight so be ready by 7 and I'll come pick you up! Love you xx

I smiled as I replied back to his text.

Amy- oh my god I know, thank you! and yeah okay :) love you too xxx

I locked my phone and got up from the side of the pool. I walked back into the living going on my laptop and looked for something to watch. The boys were at a meeting today so it was just me, myself and I. Until 7 that is...

I put on Pretty Little Liars to watch and was going to text Lauren when I heard my front door close.

"Hello?" I called. In walked Lauren with red eyes and puffy cheeks "Lauren what's wrong ...?"

"My.. my .. parents... they kicked me out..." she sniffled.

I looked at her with a shocked expression on my face and hugged her "shh.. it's okay..."

I sat her down as she wiped away her tears.

"Is it cos of the baby?" I asked her after a while.

She nodded "they said that I shouldn't have done it in the first place and that Calum is "bad example" " she put her fingers up to show the quotations around bad example " and I was like its none of your business I love him and that's that!"

"Shh Lauren it's okay... you can stay here until you go on tour with the boys" I smiled. She gave me a weak smile and nodded.

"Have you decided whether your going yet?"

"I'm not sure, I really want to but I just.. I don't want to leave everything here..." I told her.

"I get what you mean. Listen I'm gonna go clean up okay?"

I nodded as she got up and headed up stairs. I'm gonna have to make my mind up. And fast.

--------

The rest of the day was just spent with me and Lauren sitting on the couch, and being couch potatoes. We had already watched about 5 movies. It was just silence . All you could hear was the movie and the faint crunches of us munching our food.

"Hey, see how your going on tour with the boys,what about the baby?" I asked after a while.

"I don't know... I might even just have an abortion..." she answered back. I looked at her in shock.

"No your fucking not! You've got something amazing growing inside of you, you can't kill it!"

"Well what would you do?! It's not like your pregnant" she shouted back.

"Lauren you can't kill a living thing that's murder !"

"The baby is hardly a human just a tiny little cell that's nothing to me, I don't care if it dies we're all gonna die eventually!"

I paused for a moment and looked at her, my eyes starting to fill with tears with what you said.

"So would you have said that about my dad? Or Rebecca?"

"No, Amy... I didn't mean it like that..."

"Save it" I sighed walking up the stairs.

How could she say something like that. I personally am totally against abortion, if I was pregnant with Luke's baby I wouldn't kill it. It's a living thing that should live.

I went into my bathroom and got out an old friend. I was really happy I had gotten this far, but it was so tempting.

I miss my dad.

I miss Rebecca.

I don't know if I should leave school.

I don't know if I want to live anymore.

After about 5 cuts in my arm I washed it over the sink with some warm water. Flinching as it stung a little. Once I was done I went back downstairs, only not to find Lauren there. There was a sticky note on the table. I picked it up and read it.

Sorry about what I said I really didn't mean it. I've gone to meet up with Calum. Might come round later.

Lauren x

I smiled lightly as I threw the note in the bin. I then looked at the time on the oven door and sat that it was 6 o'clock.Better get ready before Luke arrives.

Amy - what do I wear??????

I texted Luke who replies in minutes.

Luke - not too fancy, but not to boring.

Amy - so.... casual?

Luke - yeah :)

Amy - okay see you soon ! Xx

Luke - see you xxx

I put my phone into the dock and put on some soft music as I wasn't in the mood for loud heavy music. I went to my wardrobe and took out a black skater skirt, with a pink jumper. I put my clothes on and then went to my vanity for make- up. I put on some concealer under my eyes and some powered red foundation, before adding some cat liner and mascara. After make-up I took my hair out of its pony tail and straightened it, and putting it half up half down adding a bow in with the bobble. I went to my dresser adding on some bracelets to my wrist to cover up the very visible marks on my arms, and praying that Luke wouldn't notice.

I smiled to myself and got my black converse slipping them on as the door went. I quickly grabbed my side bag shoving all my essentials and running down the stairs.

"Coming!" I shout as I grab the handle, to reveal Luke in his black skinny jeans with a hole in one knee and a black nirvana top " hey" I smile as he pecks me on the lips.

"You look beautiful by the way" he smiled back.

"Thank you" I say blushing a little. "where are we going?"

"You shall see... all you need is... patience"

I nod and smile as I shut the front door and we get into his car to get to this mystery location.

Hey guys sorry ive been soooo inactive I was at a weekend away with my church and it was literally in the middle of no where so I had no internet for 2 and a half days. anyway I hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to follow and vote and I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter. Byiiieeeee !

Rovane ❤️