/Chapter 4/

//Luke p.o.v//

I really liked Amy a lot and when she had first told me she had a boyfriend I was devastated. I didn't want to be her friend or her best friend. So in school tomorrow, I'm gonna make her notice me.

-------

I walked into school and roamed the hallways looking for Amy. I finally found her by her locker.

"Hey" I fake smiled

"Hey Luke" she greeted back closing her locker and turning to face me.

I didn't waste anytime and I kissed her. I'm not gonna lie I really like it but that wasn't the point.

"Eww slut! Trying to kiss me and she has a boyfriend!" I screamed making everyone laugh.

"Luke what the fuck?!" She shouted "you came on to me!"

She scowled at me grabbed her books and stormed off. Before she left I grabbed her wrist and spun her round.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again okay, or everyone in school will know what a slut you are" and with that she yanked herself out from my grasp and walked off down the hall crying.

I did kind of feel bad, but it was for a good reason.

// Amy p.o.v//

What was into Luke one minute he was cute nice guy the next he was mean horrible guy. What was wrong with him?

I ran off into the girls bathroom, luckily it was empty. I didn't want to talk to anyone after that embarrassment.

I sat in the toilet seat crying until I realised the time. I was late for music 15 minutes late. I unlocked the cubicle and cleaned the tears from under my eyes, before walking to music.

As soon as I walked in all eyes where on me.

"Miss Brittany why are you late" Mrs Islah asked

"Urm sorry I..." I looked to Luke who gave me a smirk "I cut my arm so I went to clean it up"

She nodded her head and told me to sit down.

I took my seat and looked to the board.

When the teacher was turned Like turned to me.

"Hope your gonna apologise for what you said to me" he whispered.

"Hope your gonna apologise for being such a DICK!" I said shouting a little.

The teacher turned round gave me a glare and returned to the board.

"Oi you wanna be nice to me Ams"

I cringed ,my dad called me that, and I hated it when someone else called me that.

"Don't call me that" I said clenching my jaw.

"Why are you gonna start crying again.... Ams!" He said again

"I said don't fucking call me that! " I shouted standing up tears streaming down my face now.

"Amy Brittany outside now!" Mrs Islah called.

I huffed and stormed off outside.

I waited for the teacher to come out.

"Amy are you okay?" She asked as she closed the door.

"I'm fine" I said quite rudely as I turned my face to the glass on the door and saw Luke's face. He gave me a death stare and I just broke into tears. I wish Jordan I was here.