/Chapter 39/

//Luke p.o.v//

I fluttered my eyes opened and turned round to see Amy fast asleep. Her hands were curled up under her chin and my iPad was under them. She had a small smile on her lips, and she just looked so peaceful. I gently pulled some of her hair away from her face, and smiled. She moved slightly and exhaled deeply.

"I can feel you staring you know.." she mumbled. I laughed slightly as did she.

"Maybe if you weren't so pretty I wouldn't stare"

"And maybe if you weren't so cheesy maybe I would stop being so pretty" she giggled a little. She rubbed her eyes open and her hazel brown eyes stared at me.

"Morning gorgeous" I smile

"Morning, cheesy mccheese" she giggles.

"What's the plan for today then?" I ask her, she sighs deeply and buries her face in the pillow.

"I've just woken up I don't really want to think about what I'm doing" she says but all I heard was 'I've jjuyxzdb up I dniydcf doing' I giggled and nodded.

"O..kayy?"

She yawned and stretched becoming floppy as she stopped. She then turned to look at me and smiled.

"What...?"

"Nothing.." she giggled "aren't you a cutie" she squeezed my cheeks as she said it.

"Stop!" I said slapping her hand away.

"It's really cold in here..." she said putting her hands under the covers, and put her head into my chest and shivered.

"Jeez, Amy stop shivering so much"

"I can't help it, I'm fucking freezing!" She shivers.

"It's not even that cold"

"Easy for you to say, your a man you don't feel any cold, your tough" she giggled.

"Oh, yeah, well maybe I should teach you how to be tough then..." I said and the started to tickle her. She started to wriggle and squeal.

"Agh! Luke! Stop!"

"Nope, You have to be tough, and fight through it!" I refused and she somehow managed to jump out of the bed and ran out the room. I ran out after her and chased her down the halls and down the stairs into the living room. I found her "hiding" behind Michael.

"He's trying to tickle me!" She screams.

I laugh as I take my phone out and took a picture and put it on twitter. Ever since we have become 5 seconds of summer we've now all got twitters with our name and 5sos at the end. Smart right? I know.

@Luke5sos someone doesn't like being tickled :'D @xamybrittanyx twitter.pic.usbg46cfhk

"I'm sorry..." I say coming down to sit next to her and give her a hug. She refuses and goes off into the kitchen "don't leave me!" She doesn't really care and ignores me. Michael laughs at me as I pout my bottom lip.

"Someone's been re-jected!" He sang.

"Shut up Clifford" I say and pretend to be upset.

He laughs and returns to his program.

//Amy p.o.v//

"Hey Cal" I smile to Calum as I enter the kitchen, away from Luke.

"Hey, this came for you" he smiled back handing me a brown box. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I didn't order anything though"

He shrugged "it came quite early this morning, it was sitting on the front porch" he said, he then gave me a side wards hug as he went back through into the living room.
I examined this strange box, I haven't ordered anything so I wonder what it is. I took it back upstairs into my room, closing the door behind me. Just as I was about open it my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID to see my mums name.

"Hey mum!" I greeted cheerfully.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" She said,with a few voices in the back ground.

"I'm good, mum, what about you? How's the job?"

"Oh it's great, the people here are so welcoming and so kind, I love it!" She said.

"Oh.. that's..thats great mum" I said quite upset if she's loving the job then that means, she staying in America.

"I just called to check up on you, I need to go, I'll call you later, love you"

"Okay, bye mu-" but she hung up before I could finish "love you too.." I sighed as I put my phone down. Now this box.

//Ashton p.o.v//

I sat on my bed twiddling my fingers around, I would occasionally get up and walk about and sit back down again. I sent Amy that box, I fucking regret it now. She's gonna flip out. She's gonna kill me!
I got up and went to my drum kit. I always did this when I got angry, it was just a way to deal with my anger without hurting someone. If I lash out on someone again, it's gonna end up like it did last time.