/Chapter 18/

//Amy p.o.v//

We had all been on my couch for a good couple hours now. Me and Lauren had, had a shower and the boys just got changed. My mum got back a couple hours ago and crashed on her bed just like that.
We were just talking and it was nice to be in each other's company I was sitting next to Luke my head resting on his shoulder and Calum and Lauren were next to each other but I bet the really wanted to snuggle up next to each other.
"I'm really tired" I yawned.
"Yeah, same here" Lauren said yawning also, and then Calum yawned and then Luke yawned. It was like a yawn fest.
I just laughed and soon everyone joined in.
"We have two spare bedrooms, unless... you guys wanna share...?" I winked at Lauren.
Both of them just shrugged and me and Luke laughed at how cute they were.
"Lauren, I'll give you one of my pjs" I told Lauren getting up from the couch.

"Okay, so you wanna be comfy, but sexy too..." I said picking up some cute pyjama shorts and a light tank top.
"Amy, I'm not having sex with him, I'm just going to bed" she laughed blushing.
"Yeah, but you might" I assured her.
"Stop! I don't even know if he likes me"
And then Luke opens the door and in come him and Calum.
"Calum, do you like Lauren?" I blurted.
"Amy!" Lauren slapped my arm.
"What? You might as well find out...."
"Well I - I - I gue-- I "he stuttered.
"That's practically a yes then, right" Luke laughed.
"Okay, bed time and I need to change" I clapped my arms for them to get out so I could change.

I got changed into my pink and white pyjama shorts and into a white vest top.
I was fixing my hair up into a pony tail when there was a knock on my door.
"Come in"
"Hey" Luke said shutting the door.
"Hi" I smiled.
I finished with my hair and got into bed, with Luke who was already getting the covers over him.
"I guess your sleeping here then" I joked
"No I'm sleeping in the pool" he said sarcastically. He then laughed and pat the side of the bed for me to lie with him.
He put and arm around my back and the other over my stomach linking his hand with the other one.
"I really like your necklace, I've never noticed it before" he said holding the little penguin.
"Thanks, and it's because I normally always tuck it in my shirts"
"Where did you get it from?" He then asks. I could feel my eyes start to tear up, this normally always happened when I talk about my dad.
"My dad got it for my before he... you know" I whispered.
He hugged me closer kissing my head.
"Sorry" he mumbled.
"It's okay, it was stupid of me to cry" I sniffle.
"Hey don't apologise" he whispers "it's a very pretty penguin, just like you...."
He smiles and brings his face closer to mine and gives me a kiss. Cue the fireworks. I loved kissed Luke, just something about it made it magical, cheesy much but, it felt, amazing.
"Luke?" I asked as we pulled apart "what are we?"
"What do you mean?"
"Are we dating or what?"
"Well do you want to?"
I shrug.
"Well, I guess yeah"
"I'm gonna need a more specific answer than that" he laughs "Amy? Will you be my girlfriend?" He then asks.
I'm so stunned and shocked, my mouth is just left open and I'm frozen in shock, I never ever thought he would ask me, and he did.
"Yeah, yeah I will be your girlfriend Luke" I smile.
"What? You will?!" He asks so surprised.
"Yes! I will" and then I kiss him again. I was so happy to finally be his girlfriend.
"Goodnight, princess"
"Goodnight, Luke"