/Chapter 46/

//Luke p.o.v//

No words can describe how excited me and the boys were about this. One Direction are the big deal, girls go crazy by just hearing their name. He messaged me saying that we can record the same song at as recording studio with them on Sunday.

Today though, is a very busy day. Today we are filming twi videos. A video of Amy singing and a 5 seconds of summer song. We wrote one together a couple days ago called Out of my limit. It's actually pretty good.

We were all gathered around Amy's studio getting ready to record out of my limit.

"Hey guys, it's Amy and 5 seconds of summer. So today we have another singing video and this is an original song by them called out of my limit. I hope you guys like it and without further ado, let's go!"

She walks away from the camera and gets the mics ready. She slips on a pair of headphones before flipping a switch and giving us a thumbs up.

"Hey guys what's up it's 5 seconds of summer, and this is out of my limit" Michael starts.

"1,2,3,4" Ashton counts and they start to play.

"Back in high school we used to take it slow, red lipstick on and high heeled stilettos. Had a job down town working the survo, had me waiting in line couldn't even let go" Calum sang really beautifully.

"Cos I never wanna be that guy, who doesn't even get a taste, no more having to chase to win that prize" he sang again.

Luke winked and smiled at me before he started to sing "your just a little bit out of my limit, it's been 2 years now haven't even seen the best of me. And in my mind now I've been over this a thousand times. Cos it's almost over, let's start over"

The song ended and I ran back in front of the camera to end the video.

"Thank you for that amazing performance 5 seconds of summer!" I cheer and they start to clap "as you guys are probably aware Louis Tomlinson did comment on their previous video and if you are watching this thank you so much!"

"Thank you, Louis! " They say in unison behind me.

"Thanks for watching and I'll see you in my next video, byiee!"

"Bye!" Luke screams holding my waist making me jump.

"Bye!" The boys then say and run up to the camera, making me freak out even more a sorry and turn it off but Luke drags me back, as the boys make silly faces in front of the camera.

"You sang beautifully by the way" I told him.

"I know I did" he smirked giving me a kiss.

"Now it's my turn" I smile as we pull apart "right away! Your gonna brake the camera!"

I shove past the boys and turn off the camera.

"Aww" Calum pouts.

"Sorry Cal.." She pouts back giving him a hug, he starts to tickle her side.

"Haha I'm not a softie"

"Stop! " She says slapping his hand away as he laughs. "right can you put the guitars either on the bed or a stand, and like, get out.."

"Why can't we stay?" Ashton asks.

"I don't like to sing in front of people"

We nodded putting their guitars down somewhere.

"I'm gonna make a start on dinner. Mac and cheese okay?" I ask.

"Yeah sounds great" She smiles, I give her a quick hug as I leave her room.