/Chapter 13/

//Luke p.o.v//

I was so happy when Amy invited me round. Not only because I was really looking forward to recording music with her, but also I might stand a chance with her.
I got ready wearing my black jeans with a hole in one knee, I stuck on my Nirvana top and my black vans. I styled my hair up in a quiff, took my acoustic guitar in it's case and my phone in my back pocket and walked downstairs.

"Oooooh! Where you off to handsome" my mum teased squeezing my cheeks.
"I'm off to Amy's, we're going to record music together" I said pushing myself away from her, and making some waffles.
"Are you sure that's all your gonna do?" She teased.
"Bye mum!" I yelled stuffing my waffle in my mouth and taking my guitar to my car.
I put my case in the boot and drove off to Amy's. I was so pumped up.

//Amy p.o.v//

Today is the day Luke comes round, for the first time that we won't be enemies, maybe not friends (yet) but not enemies.
I got out the shower and picked out my outfit.
It was quite warm today so I went with dark blue high wasted shorts, a black vest top and a black laced cardigan. I stuck on some ankle socks and went to my bathroom for make-up.
I applied some light concealer for any blemishes with some foundation and some mascara.
I put on a bunch of bracelets to cover up my scars. I walked back through to my room and logged onto twitter.

@xamybrittanyx I have a feeling today will be a good day :)

I locked my phone and went downstairs.
There was a note stuck on the fridge.

I've gone out for Lorraine's baby shower (my mums friend) be back about half 8/9, there's food in the fridge for you and Luke.
Love you.
Mum x

I threw the note in the bin and took some water from the fridge and went to the living room to watch t.v and wait for Luke.

About 20 minutes later the doorbell went.
I opened the door, to see a very hot looking Luke. Snap out of it Amy.

"Hey Luke, come in" I smiled "my mums out she'll be back later on tonight"

"Okay that's cool" he replied stepping inside the house "damn your house is massive."

"Ca' mon" I laughed leading him up to my room.