/Chapter 44/

//Amy p.o.v//

"No way! No fucking way!! "I screamed slapping Luke's arm who was currently asleep.

"Mmmm..!" He groaned turning round to see what I was screaming about.

"Look! 200 subscribers!!" I screamed again "this isn't bloody real! I squealed.

Luke sighed and returned to sleep. "whatever.." he mumbled. I huffed and took my laptop off into Lauren's room.

Normally I would knock but this is major news, ain't nobody got time to knock!

"Lauren look I have-- oh shit sorry!" I turned straight back around as I had walked in on Lauren and Calum... having sex... that's a sight for sore eyes. "yeah I'll come back later" I said giggling and walking out.

I really needed to broadcast my news since Luke doesn't appreciate it, And Lauren's busy with Calum. It was like they read my mind because Michael and Ashton came walking in door.

"Guys! Guys look!" I said shoving my computer in their faces.

"What are we looking at...?" Ashton asks as he closes the door.

"200 subs! " I scream.

"Oh that's great Amy" Michael congratulates giving Ashton a look, and me a fake smile.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you won't be giving me that look when I'm a successful YouTuber" I tell them walking into the kitchen and sitting at the island as they trail behind.

"Where is everyone?" Michael asks taking food from the pantry.

"Luke's asleep, and Calum and Lauren are.." I clear my throat at the last part.

"Are...?" Ashton says looking at me waiting for me to finish.

"You know..." I whistle but he clearly still doesn't get it.

"Ohhhh! Calum has his sausage in Lauren's doughnut" Michael says.

I laugh at his explanation "yeah.."

I scroll through all the comments of my videos and reply to some of them. I love internet people. I put up another video yesterday it was my school morning routine that Luke helped me film yesterday. It was really popular it already has 1,000 views and just over 500 thumbs up. I've decided to do beauty videos since it's pretty easy to film I guess.

After a while Lauren and Calum come down.

"Ooh! Look who it is, did you have fun?" I ask them as they walk in.

Both there faces turn red and they just smile at each other.

"I take that as a yes then" I whisper nodding to myself.

"What was it you wanted to show me then" Lauren says changing the subject.

"Oh! I have over 200 subscribers!" I cheer.

"Oh that's great!" Lauren smiles "your gonna be a successful YouTuber in 2 years trust me"

"Thank you Lauren" I smile.

As we continue chatting about YouTube Luke comes waddling into the kitchen.

"Morning !" He says stretching his long arms.

"It's actually the afternoon, babe" I say correcting him.

"Same thing" he says and gives me hug from behind and puts all his weight on me, his head in the crook of my neck. I rest my head on top his while scrolling threw my comments still.

"What did I miss?"

"Lauren and Calum apparently ... Did it" Michael snorts.

"Lauren and Calum what?" He asks kissing me on the cheek and lifting his head from my neck.

Michael does the actions with his fingers of what they did and Luke clicks on.

"Nice job Hood!" He says giving him a high five, as Lauren goes bright red.

"Um Amy..." Lauren whispered. I looked up and she motioned for me to follow her into the living room.

"Yeah?" I said as I followed her into the living room.

She pulled the sleeves of her jumper nervously.

"Soo... how was it? " I start.

She shrugs and gives me a light smile.

"Babe what's up?" I ask her walking towards her "was it that bad?" I joke and start to giggle a little, but it fades as I see her face.

"Lauren your really starting to freak me out now...."

"Amy... I... I ... I don't think we used protection..." she said just above a whisper. I looked at her my jaw dropped.