/Chapter 43/

//Luke p.o.v//

I got woken up by my extremely loud alarm playing My Chemical Romance, making me jolt awake. I took my phone from the bedside table putting my alarm on snooze and falling back asleep. My sleeping schedule was so messed up because of the long break. I wasn't in the mood for school.

5 minutes later my alarm started ringing again. I groaned as I turned it off again, putting it on snooze.

Like the first time it went off 5 minutes later.

"Ugh! I don't want to go to school!" I groaned turning it off this time, and putting my head in my pillow, just as Amy walked in fully dressed in black skinny jeans and a white long sleeved crop top. Her hair was put back in a high pony tail and she had a black banana tied in a knot at the front.

"Good morning!" She sang. I don't know how she can be so joyful in the morning. She came and lay next to me.

"Hi" I mumbled from the pillow, and I heard her giggle.

"You need to drive me and Lauren to school, Calum, Mike and Ashton are making their own way to school" she told me. I mumbled a 'mmhmm' and tried to get back to sleep.

"Get up, you lazy dick!" She shouted nudged me in the side.

"Go away!"

"Nope"

"Yes"

"Nope

"Yes!"

"Luuuuuke..!" She dragged on.

"What?"

"There's a shiny new electric guitar downstairs signed by All Time Low..." I shot my head up and got out of bed making my way for the door. But then I stopped and slowly turned around to see her cracking up with laughter.

"There isn't is there....?"

She shook her head no getting up "get ready"

I stopped her from leaving picking her up and throwing her on my bed making her bounce up and down for a while before she tried to get up, brushing her hair away from her face.

"What are doing?" She asks getting up to her feet. But then I drag her down with me as I lay lazily on the bed.

"Luke, we're gonna be late" she warned trying to get my arm off her.

"I don't want to go to school..." she stopped trying to fight me and turned to look at me.

"And why's that?"

"Cos..." I mumbled closing my eyes.

"That's not an answer, so get up!" She grunted lifting my arm from her stomach.

"Wait! I want a cuddle..." I said in a baby voice. She sighed and came back down on the bed and gave me a warm hug. I felt her make lines across my chest which slightly tickled.

"Luke?" She then asked looking up at me. I hummed in response "can you take me to Rebecca's grave after school?"

"Yeah, of course" I smiled.

"Thanks" she smiled back. She gave me a kiss on lips before we pulled apart. "Seriously though, get up" she warned before leaving.

I sighed deeply before getting my lazy self out of bed.

//Amy p.o.v//

School dragged on very... very.. very.. slowly. But eventually it was over and I was sitting in Luke's car on the way to Rebecca's grave. This is the first time that I've gone to visit her since the funeral. I'm not a bad person I've just chickened out every time.

Well I guess you could say I am a bad person because until maths I forgot it was her birthday. So Luke had to drive us back to my house so I could get the card I had for her from ages ago and then to the shops for her favourite flowers and now to the cemetery. I heard the engine turn off and then Luke's hand on my lap.

"Are you okay?" He softly asked.

I nodded my head 'yes' but then changed my mind "no actually I can't do this.."

"Babe, it's okay, we don't have to do this today" he reassured. I took a deep breath in and out and closed my eyes for a bit.

"No, I'm gonna do it today" I un buckled my seatbelt as did he, and we walked up the path to her grave hand in hand.

Once we got there I stood there for a moment biting my lip and my knee bobbing uncontrollably. I felt Luke's hand on my shoulder for comfort and then I started to walk towards the grave stone. I placed the flowers I front of her name and sat down next to her.

"Hey Beccs, I really miss you.." I started "happy 18th birthday..." I paused for a moment trying to hold my tears back. " I just.. I just want a hug from you.. I want you to tell me how you hate being single, and how you can't get your back hand spring in cheer!" I said smiling a little.

I sighed and then took the card from the bouquet of flowers.

"I wrote this quite a whole back..." I took off the envelope and started to read the card aloud " Dear Rebecca, happy 18th birthday! You're finally a legal adult! I can't wait to go on out little holiday during the summer, it's going to be so much fun" I sniffled " anyway hope you have a good birthday! Love you lots, Amy"

I folded the card over and put it back in the bouquet of flowers.

" I miss you..." I whispered before breaking down into tears. I then felt Luke's arms pull me into a warm hug and rub circles on my back " I really miss her..."

"I know babe, I know" he whispered.

I looked up to Luke " please don't leave me..."

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" he smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead. He then helped me up as I said my goodbyes to Rebecca and we headed home.