/Chapter 31/

//Amy p.o.v//

We had spent quite a while in the pool, when we got out, we were all pruned up. It was kinda gross. This time we all had showers, me and Lauren had just gone into the kitchen to get a couple snacks to eat up in my room.

"It's really nice that we are all friends, you know I never thought we'd be dating people like Calum and Luke. 1 because they are probably the hottest people in school and 2 because of... you know" Lauren said.

"Yeah I know" I laughed.

"Hey, Amy... do you... do you think you'll ever forgive Ashton?"

"Honestly, I don't know, he dragged it on longer which left me hurt longer" I shrugged "unless he can prove to me that he has changed, he's nothing to me"
She nodded as we took up the tray of snacks up to my room, to see the boys singing Brighter Brightest, Everyday. they stopped when they noticed us.

"Well don't stop, keep playing" I urged, so they kept on going.
Once they had finished me and Lauren cheered and clapped.

"You guys are even better as a trio" I told them.

"Is that what was missing then?" Luke asked.
"
I think so.... but you still need a beat, you know... like drums"

"But who we know that can play the drums? Finding drummers is hard you know" Calum said taking a bit if chocolate.

"Hmmm" Luke thought.

"I know someone... but he's not exactly on our....good side" Michael spoke putting the guitar down.

"Who is it?" Luke asked.

"Ashton..." he muttered so quietly I could hardly hear him.

"Nope" I spoke quickly "he is Not, I repeat NOT setting foot in this house" I told them and got up and left. I know I over reacted a little, but I just don't want to talk about him right now. It was just my luck that the door went, and it was just my luck that Ashton was there.

"Fuck off!" I snarled and shut the door but he caught it with his foot.

"Amy, wait, can we talk?" He asked closing the door behind him.

"No! Just get out my house!" I growled.

"Ams, please." he begged.

"Don't call me that!" I said turning round on my heel so quick I thought a hole was gonna burn in the ground.

"Sorry, I just... I want to say sorry"

"No, Ashton, I am sick and tired of sorry! I only forgave Calum and Luke because they didn't carry on something that didn't need to be carried on okay?!" I shouted

"Please can you just hear me out" he begged. He wasn't going to give in so I sighed letting him speak.

"You have two minutes" I mumbled.

"I'm having a really tough time at home, and at school, when Luke asked if me and Calum would help him, I thought it could help me take my mind of things" he sighed, I just scoffed and laughed.

"Yeah, that's what they all say..."

"Amy I'm serious, please just listen!" He shouted which made me jump a little. I rubbed my forearm kinda scared. He sighed ruffling his messy hair up.

"You have no idea how much pain you left me in, those horrible, horrible messages... and then I lose my best friend and you act like everything's dandy an--"

"I know what it's like to loose someone too you know, I lost my dad when I was young too, so yeah my life sucks just as bad yours" he told me which left me shocked.

"Well I didn't deal with my anger through so much hate, Ashton bullying is a serious thing, not only did you physically hurt me you mentally hurt me too, with the messages too. I know what your going through with your dad, and I am really sorry, but I don't want to deal with you right now" I rambled on my eyes starting to fill with tears.

"What about Luke, and Calum, yeah I know I was the worst out of them but it's not fair that you forgive them so quick and you just forget about me. That's not fair Amy" he said.

"That's not the point" I said through gritted teeth.

"Then what is the point then?! Am I ugly, is that it? Do I not meet your 'Luke Hemmings standards' I didn't think you'd be that type of person Amy..." now he was crying, wiping away tears that fell onto his face.

"I'm sorry I--"

"Save it, I'll just go stay out of your life, but you can keep the memories with your loved up boyfriend.." and with that he left. He was kinda right. I did give into Luke and Calum too quickly, was I making the right decision?

//Luke p.o.v//

Oops, Amy is miserable, she went off in a strop when Michael mentioned Ashton.

"Shit, I shouldn't of said anything" Michael said

"It's okay Mikey, she's just a little sensitive sometimes that's all" Lauren told him placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll go" I told them getting up. When I got to the bottom mo the stairs she was talking to Ashton. I was going to go in to see what it was about but I heard Amy shout something.

"Well I didn't deal with my anger through so much hate, Ashton bullying is a serious thing, not only did you physically hurt me you mentally hurt me too, with the messages too. I know what your going through with your dad, and I am really sorry, but I don't want to deal with you right now" She rambled on, sniffling.

"What about Luke, and Calum, yeah I know I was the worst out of them but it's not fair that you forgive them so quick and you just forget about me. That's not fair Amy" he said.

"That's not the point" She said through gritted teeth.

"Then what is the point then?! Am I ugly, is that it? Do I not meet your 'Luke Hemmings standards' I didn't think you'd be that type of person Amy..."

I bowed my head, he was right, I did horrible things to her maybe even worse than he did and he's not getting forgiven yet me and Calum are. Ashton has had a tough life too, at home and at school. When we hung out he told me the reason he got a drum kit was to deal with his anger, he used to get really angry when his dad died.

When he left I walked into the kitchen to see her wiping away tears from her eyes. Instantly I went up and wrapped my arms around her, giving her a warm hug.

"Why is life so hard...?" She sniffled from my chest.

"I think you should give him a chance, babe..." I mumble from her hair. I heard her sniffle for a while before I felt her head move in an up and down motion.

"Okay, I'll give him a chance...."