/Chapter 41/

//Amy p.o.v//

I stared at Ashton as he looked at ground. I sighed and put all the clothes back in box, and then put the box on the chair for my vanity. I sat down on my bed and motioned for him to sit too and start talking.

"Tell me everything, from the beginning" I told him. He nodded sitting down at the end of my bed.

"I was 10. My dad and your dad were really good friends, they did everything together" he started.

"Your dad, Anthony right?" I said. He nodded and sighed deeply before continuing.

"Anyway, I was at a friends house that night and my dad was picking me up. It was quite late because I didn't want to leave early." he said giggling a bit "em... my dad was a little late because he was picking up your dad, they were going out to a party and he was gonna drop me off at my mums house. When I got in the car, I had realised I had forgotten my teddy. His name was Johnny. I had him since I was a baby and I took him everywhere with me. We were a couple blocks down, but he wouldn't let me go back and get it"

I listened carefully as he spoke, he had his head down the whole time.

"He drove me back home and I was in a mood with him, he was in a mood with me. When we got to my mums house your dad had persuaded him to go back and get my teddy on the way back. I loved your dad" he laughed a little, I smiled a little bit as he continued.

"I said okay and went off into my room to bed. I woke up the next morning to find my teddy not with me and my dad not there either" at this point he was sniffling, a few tears escaping his eyes "so I went to ask my mum where he was, and she said he hadn't come home last night. I was scared that something had happened. Later that day I went back to my friends house and I asked him if my dad came by to get my teddy, he said he hadn't" he stopped for a moment to breathe. I rubbed his shoulder for comfort, as I was crying a little at this point too. He gave me a small smile as he started again.

"I got home, to find a note from him, saying he's sorry, and next to it was this bracelet" he showed me a black bracelet with his name printed in it "I didn't get it at first, so I went to show my mum and she didn't get it either. She called his mobile multiple times, your mum also called 'cause your dad hadn't shown up that night either. Then the police show up later that day, that they had found two bodies-- two bodies at this old warehouse" he wiped away tears and sniffled "they said that they were drunk driving and crashed, my dad didn't make it but your dad did, he took my dad into the warehouse and killed himself too." he put his head in his hands and started to cry. I was crying too, and I couldn't bear seeing him upset so I gave him a hug, and rubbed circles into his back as he sobbed into my shoulder.

"I don't get how this is your fault though" I sniffle as we come apart.

"They were on there way to get my teddy! If I didn't beg for my stupid teddy, they wouldn't have crashed and our dads would have still been alive!" He cried.

"Ashton it's not your fault... they were drunk and mistakes happen. Don't you ever blame yourself for this" I said and pulled him in for another hug. I've been giving him such a hard time, all this time when he's been the one hurting really.

"I'm sorry... I've never told anyone this I so much detail" he said wiping away his tears.

"It's okay" I smiled "but, why do you have my dad's clothes"

"Your mum didn't want them, so they gave them to us, I just thought you should have them" he told me.

"Wait, my mum didn't want them?"

"Yeah" he nodded. That's strange, I thought.

"I'm really sorry Amy, for all the pain I've put you through. I shouldn't of hurt you for nothing. I really am truly sorry" he said looking me in the eye.

"It's okay Ashton, I forgive you" I smile, and then give him a hug "come on, let's go downstairs"

He hesitated for a while before agreeing

"Guys have you cleared up your mess yet?" I said as I walked through into the living room, but no one was there. So I went into the kitchen, and they weren't there either. "Hmm that's strange..." I heard shouting coming from the pool door, I turned to Ashton and smirked rolling my eyes. I opened the door to see Calum and Luke playing about in the pool.

"Hey guys" I smiled, gesturing for Ashton to follow.

"Hey, babe, oh hey Ashton" Luke said swimming over to the edge, Calum behind him.

"Hi.." Ashton quietly said.

"How long have you guys been in here?" I asked them.

"About half an hour" Calum said. I nodded in response.

"Well guess what?!" I said excitedly.

Calum and Luke looked at each other in confusion and Ashton just kinda stood there, waiting for me to tell them my news.

"I have over 50 subscribers on my channel!" I screamed.

"Yay(!)" Luke said giving me a sarcastic cheer.

"Whatever..." I say folding my arms.

"That's great" Ashton smiles.

"Thank you Ashton, now get out the pool you guy s cos I want you guys to record a cover for my channel please..."

"And what if you don't want to?" Calum says.

"I don't care cos that's not an option" I told them "I'm gonna go set up with Ashton and call Michael, so you better be ready for when he comes"

"You have the worst girlfriend..." I heard Calum say jokingly.

"Fuck off, Calum!" I shout as me and Ashton exit the pool area.

"Do you know how to play, those umm things you sit on and it's like a drum... ish" Ashton furrowed his eye brows before laughing at my terrible explanation.

"You mean a cajon?" He says after his little laugh.

"Yeah, that's what I said!" I joked "I think I've got one if those somewhere so we can use that" he nodded and smiled as we walked up stairs into my room.

••••••••

"Hey guys it's Amy, so today's video is going to be a little different it's going to be a live performance from 5 Seconds of Summer" I start and gesture my hand to the boys behind me, they all give a little wave into the camera. "before we start I'd like to say thank you for all the nice comments you left on my last video and all the new subscribers! Anyway with out further ado, let's go!"

"Hey I'm Luke"

"Hey I'm Calum"

"Hey I'm Michael"

"I'm Ashton"

"And we're 5 Seconds of Summer!" They all said in unison.

"We are going to be performing teenage dirtbag by wheatus" Luke said.

"We hope you enjoy" Calum smiled.

"One, two, three, four."

••••••••••••••

Hey guys, so I have a new Calum Hood fanfic that will be going up shortly after this one. Don't worry, I will still be writing this one, and it will be ending in a couple chapters . But just be sure to ALSO check out my new Calum fanfic called Don't Leave. Keep voting and following !

Rovane ❤️