/Chapter 48/

//Amy p.o.v//

We came to a stop outside the beach. I stepped out of the car and my hand met with Luke's as he led me down the path.

As we walked down I saw 4 bodies standing it kneeling around something on the floor. As we walked closer I noticed Calum , Lauren , Michael and Ashton. On the floor was a picnic blanket filled with a ton of sweets and chocolate. Strawberry laces, multicoloured belts, space raiders, everything.

I giggled as I knew that this was typical Luke "this is so cute"

I give him a hug as he giggles too.

"Hey Amy... I am really sorry about before, I really didn't mean it..." Lauren said as I turned to face her.

"Look, it's okay, I was just sensitive about it. It's your baby and you can do what you want" I smiled as I hugged her.

"About that...I was wondering. Do you wanna be the baby's auntie?"

"What?! Of course I will!" I shrieked hugging her again. "so your keeping it?"

She smiled and nodded as I jumped up and down again.

"Right can you guys.. like leave, if like some time with my girlfriend" Luke said placing an arm around my shoulder.

"Right let's leave these two love birds!" Michael claps as he gives Luke a high five, as does Ashton as they leave.

"See you later guys" we smile.

"Shall we?" Luke points his hands to the mat and I smile as I sit down.

I rest my head onto his shoulder as he puts an arm around mine. We slip our shoes off and our toes sink into the warm sand. We eat the sweets and watch the sun set.

"This is gorgeous" I tell him as I eat a lace.

"I know right" he smiles kissing my forehead.

"How long have you been planning this?"

" A couple weeks now, just needed an occasion, and I thought you being 6 months clean... was perfect" he said looking down at me and smiling. I gave him a week grin and bowed my head.

"What is it....?"

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"What for?"

I got up from the blanket and walked towards the sea., to were my feet where just touching the water that was crashing in and out.

Luke came up beside me and looked at me. "babe what's up..?" He asked again.

I looked out into the horizon before looking down at my wrist. I carefully slid my bracelets off and showed him the scars.

He slowly lifted up my arm and I felt his warm hands slid over them.

"When did you do this..?" He asked as I put my bracelets back on.

"Earlier today ....." I looked away as I could feel my eyes start to water "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, it just it was so tempting, and I really miss my dad and Rebecca and life's just so hard and I--"

My rambling got stopped when he pulled me into a hug "shh.. It's okay. look I know it's hard. losing your dad then your best friend but , whenever you get upset or angry you can't harm yourself for it."

I looked at him as he wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry" I apologised again.

"Stop apologising, there's nothing to apologise for silly" I giggled a little as he looked at me. " I love you, okay? No matter what, just please Amy. Please stop this"