★♡Chapter 42♡★

★♡No One's POV♡★

♡No One's POV♡★

Nene was sat in her class listening to her teacher. Well not really. The white-haired girl was to lost in her thought to even pay attention. There had been so many things that had happened. 'I know that I'm acting weird' Nene thought to herself. 'For some reason, ever since I got a glimpse of Hanako-Kun's past in the 4 O'clock Library, I can't bring myself to look Hanako-Kun in the eye. Or even Y/N-chan!' The young teen thought as a frown makes its way on her lips.

After the day was over and Nene said her goodbyes to Aoi, Nene went to the gardening club to get her mind off everything. 'I mean...' Nene put both her gloves on before picking the hoe. She lifted it in the air before slamming it down into the dirt. 'I'm a normal girl!' When she was finished she grabbed a small scythe and began cutting the outgrown weeds like a madwoman. "It's all because of the memories I saw in the library! They made it all seem weirdly real!'

Nene soon stopped and stared down at the scythe in her hands. 'What would be the best thing to do?' Nene asked herself. A sigh escaped the girl's lips in defeat. 'I have Toilet cleaning duty again today. I'm going have to see Hanako-Kun and Y/N-Chan...'

As Nene was about to continue getting rid of the weeds she heard a voice from behind her. "OH WOW!" She heard a familiar voice exclaim, surprising Nene a little, "So you're the one taking care of this garden, Senpai?" Nene quickly looked up at the person and her eyes widened in surprise as she realised who it was. "I always wondered who was in charge of it" the young exorcist said.

"M-MINAMOTO-KUN!?" Nene yelled staring up at the young teen who was looking around the school garden.

Kou looked down and chuckled at his Senpai's shocked expression. "Yo!" The boy exclaimed out smiling brightly. It was like Nene was staring at the sun.

Kou crouched down next to Nene. "What are you doing here...?" The girl questioned. Before Kou could say anything Nene cut him off realising why Kou was probably here. "Oh! Is it time for toilet cleaning already?" She asked. "Did you come to get me?" Even though she didn't really want to go, she knew she had to face the two ghosts.

"Actually, I have kind of a favour to ask you..." Kou said making Nene raise an eyebrow.

"A favour?" The girl questioned, wondering what Kou needed.

"Um..." A sweat down from Kou's head as he tried to figure out how to ask Nene. "Senpai..."The blonde said with a small blush. "...Can you make doughnuts?" Nene stared at the blonde for a few seconds feeling a bit surprised before slowly nodding a little. "Great!" The blonde yelled out with a large smile. "Go change and meet me in the Home Ec. Room in 15 minutes" Kou told the white-haired girl.