★♡Chapter 29♡★

So I'm really bored and I want to do something so if anyone wants free art go to My Art Book and go check out the free art chapter and comment what you want me to draw. The chapter will have what my art looks like. Thank you!♡★

 ★♡Y/N's POV♡★

Y/N's POV♡★

As I walked into the darkroom I heard from behind me Nene gasp. "Wow" she said as she took a step into the room, Kou following close behind. 'I don't know why Nene in aw. This room needs to clean' I thought as I look at the cobwebs.

"Another Boundary. This is a border between this life and the next. We've got to watch out" I hear Kou inform us.

I nodded in agreement as I turned to look at the two with a serious expression. "I agree with Kou. Nene remember what I said, okay I'm just going to look for something" I told them before turning away and walking off but stop. "And don't get in trouble" I said giving the two a small glance before taking off again.

You're probably wondering why I left the two idiots alone well it because I need to find my book before Nene it Kou dose. I know Amane books fine because Nene doesn't actually know Amane real name. And anyway, the two will be fine on there own.

Nene's POV♡★

Me and Kou watched as the H/L H/C haired girl ran off. 'I wonder what Y/N's looking for' I thought to myself. Me and Kou stood there in  awkward silence for a couple of seconds. "It's awfully dark" I said breaking the silence as I began looking around the bookcase to see if I could find mine or Hanako book but it being to dark I couldn't see anything. 'I can't find anything' I thought but soon after I saw a bright light in the corner of my eye.

I quickly looked up and smiled when I saw Mokke holding a lantern. "Want one!" It asked me. I nodded before taking the lantern and thanking the Mokke.

After I took it I began my search with Kou following behind me. "Y/N-chan told me that the white books are for living people, and black ones are for dead people" I told Kou as I looked closely at the books we were walking past.

"So Hanako's book should be black" I heard Kou say.

As I stopped to take a quick look at a book I saw a butterfly fly past me in the corner of my eye. "A butterfly. It might lead us to something, like before!" I said as I then began running after it to see where it would take me.

"S-senpai? Wait!" I heard Kou yell out to me as I went off without him.

Aft sometime of running I stopped when the butterfly place itself on a book. I stared at the butterfly for second before lifting the lantern up to see who's name was on the book. "Is this...my book?" I questioned to myself when I saw written on it was my name. "How are we meant to get it tho...?" Kou asked as he looked at me. "It's all the way at the top."

My eyes wandered away from the white book that had my name written on it to a nearby lander. "That" I said as I pointed over to the lander, smirking a little.

After I climbed to top of the ladder I got the book before opening it to a random page and began reading it. It had the time first I met Y/N, all the adventures I had with Hanako and it every had the time I made a ship shrine of Y/N and Hanako...I'm still thinking what their ship name would be.

After sometime I soon found my self up to a red page that had the words 'Future' written on it. 'Oh, this marks where the future starts. Finding out my future is a little scary, but...' I thought before turning the page. "Hey! What?!' I thought as my eyes widened at what I saw written on the page. 'My first date hand-in-hand round the food stalls' I read with a large smile placed on my lips. 'What does that mean?! With who?! How far do we-" I thought with excitedly but soon all that happiness faded when I saw what was written on the next page. 'Brokenhearted When they part with an, "I'm sorry, it's won't work. Your legs are just too fat."' 'I'll just focus on clues about Hanako' I thought with a blank expression before turning to the next page.

Once again my eyes widened. 'Learns the true identity of Wonder number seven' it read. I stared at the word not knowing what to do. I had finally found something related to Hanako. 'This is...' I thought in shock but before I could even say anything else I felt some thing drip onto me. "Huh?" I questioned as I to look down at when drip onto my school dress, red stuff began covering the pages of the book. 'Red?!' I thought as I stared at the once white pages in complete and utter disbelief. 'How? It was white a minute ago!' I asked myself. 'More importantly, just a little more and I would have found out about Hanako.' I brought the book a little closer to as I slowly began turning the page. 'Just a peek' I told myself.

As I began scanning the pages I came across something. 'This is...Hanako's real name' I thought as I read the name that was on the page.

Before I could even get my head together I heard from Kou yell something. "Watch out!" He yelled as I felt him grab onto me pulling me off the lander just in time before it broke.

"Minamoto-kun?!" I yelled in confusion. 'What in the world is going on!' I asked myself. I gave Kou a quick glance before I noticed he was looking at something. I followed his gaze and a gasp escaped my lips at what I saw. "M-Me...?" I stuttered as I stared at the thing that looked like me in fear.

'Why did you leave Y/N...?'

Guys are like stars. There are a million of them out there. But only one can make your dreams come true.

By Unknown