★♡Chapter 43♡★

★♡No One's POV♡★

★♡No One's POV♡★

Kou listened carefully to everything Nene had to say. Everything the girl had to say he listened. "Okay, I get it..." Kou said nodding a little. "You saw that in the 4 O,clock Library...So...those two used to be a student here." Kou was a little shocked. He had not expected Nene to tell him everything. What made Kou even more shocked was finding out that Y/N was one of the Eight Wonders. The eighth one.

"I think maybe I shouldn't be their friends anymore" Nene said making Kou's eyes widened. "I mean! They're dead!" The girl yelled, tears welling up in her eyes. "There evil spirits! A school Wonder! And Hanako-kun is a murderer!" Nene explained. Kou nodded understanding what his crush was talking about. Yes he did kill someone but had Y/N? Not to Kou's knowledge. She wasn't really an evil spirit, she was just an innocent girl who died young. Nether was Hanako an evil. He was annoying, but that all.

As Nene ranted about how she couldn't take the two wonders, Kou was right there listening to the white-haired girl. He stood there nodding to what Nene was saying. "What should I do?" The white-haired girl asked as she was sat on the ground, tears going down her face.

"I'm with you" she heard Kou say from behind her. Her eyes widened not expecting the blonde to say that or even answer. She turned to look at Kou to find that he was right in front of her with a large smile on his face. "I wasn't sure either. Should I exorcise them or not. What's the right thing to do? For now, instead of the right thing to do, I wanted to make up my mind what I wanted to do." Kou lifted both his hand up to Nene. "We both don't know what we should do. We really are birds of a feather" Kou said making a dark blush appear on her her cheeks. "Let's try together."

After he said that they both gave each other a high-five. "Yeah" Nene smiled brightly, making Kou's heart fill up with happiness knowing he was the one who made her smile.

★♡Time Skip♡★

"All right! They're done!" The blonde boy yells as he looked down at the delicious doughnuts. The two were stood there with stars in their eyes as they stared at the doughnuts they had just made. Even the Mokke were starstruck at the sight the delicious treat that was right in front of them. "They look tasty" Kou mumbled wiping a bit of drool off his chin.

"This may be my best batch ever!" The girl exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

The two took a doughnut each from the pile. "Okay, then, let's try them" Kou said making Nene nod in agreement. As Kou brought the delicious pastry to his mouth he was about to take a bite but before he could he felt something hard hit him on top of his head. He angrily turned to look at the culprit and there he saw his older brother glaring down at him.

"Minamoto-senpai!" Nene yelled as she saw the older Minamoto brother.

★♡With Y/N And Amane♡★

The two supernaturals sat with each other in the girl bathroom quickly. They hasn't spoke to each for since entering the room. The two supernaturals didn't really get much time like this with each alone. They just wanted Nene or Kou to come barging in and complain and about something. It was so awkward.

Y/N broke the silence by letting out a small sigh make Amane look at her. "I think it's time..." she said. Amane looked away, biting his bottom lip. He knew what she was talking about. She finally wanted to talk about that awful day. Amane had waited years to tell her of what really happened that day but now that Y/N wanted to talk about it, he did not.

"A-are you sure...?" The black-haired boy asked glancing up at the H/C haired girl.

Y/N shook her head. Of course, she wasn't ready to talk about it. That day was horrible. If she did sleep she would probably have nightmares of that same day. But she had to...No, she needed to. Y/N looked at the boy with a sad smile. "No, but I think I should hear your side..."

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.

by Rene Yasenek

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵