★♡Chapter 26♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

♡Y/N's POV♡★

It had been a couple of days since I've last seen Amane after that incident. I just didn't have the courage to go see him again and I think it's the same with him. Yes, I did forgive him but at the same time, I don't...I don't think he even forgives himself...When I told Tsuchigomori he just sighed before patting my head and saying "Your too young anyway for a boyfriend." I knew that was his way of comforting me.

Anyway, it was the end of the day and like any other, I was making my way to the library. When I walked into the library my eyes widened when they landed on Nene talking to a girl. The girl had short green hair and was very pretty. The girl looked like she was a 3rd-year student. "Who is this girl" I whispered quietly to myself as I hid behind a bookshelf and spied on the two.

The looked down at the books Nene had her arm. "Hanako-san" I hear the girl say. "Oh, yes" the green-haired girl said as she closed her eyes. "The cat-like kid" she told Nene. I literally had to put a hand over my mouth to stop me from bursting out laughing. 'Never thought someone would describe Amane as a cat' I thought as I picture of Amane with cat ears and tail popped into my head.

"Huh?" I heard Nene question.

The girl with a deadpanned expression put her two hands upon her head and began saying "Meow, Meow."

Nene doing the same as the girl but with one hand. "Cat-like..." Nene said unsure on what the girl was saying.

Not looking away from Nend, the green-haired girl sat down the windowsill that was nearby. "Wilful, selfish, and needy" the girl said. "Is yours the same way?" The girl asked Nene as she played about with her green hair. I stared at the girl as the room went silent. 'What is this girl talking about...Amane isn't selfish or Needy...okay maybe a little Needy but that's it...'

I watched as Nene stared at the girl in front of her confused and also shock. The girl slowly got up from the windowsill and began walking away while saying. "If you want to know more about him, visit the fifth of the Eight Wonders" the girl told Nene.

'That's Tsuchigomori!' I thought as my eyes widened. My eyes followed the green-haired girl as she walked over to this tall looking red-haired guy. "W-wait!" I hear Nene shout out hoping to get some more information about the Fifth Wonder. When Nene noticed the was not stopped she began running to her. But luck not being on Nene side today she ran into...'oh fuck...' I thought as a sweat drop down my head.

I watched as Nene crash into Tsuchigomori make papers and books fly everywhere. I cringed a little as I hid my face behind my hand. I looked back over at Nene and Tsuchigomori and noticed Nene was already gone. I let out a small sigh as I got out from behind my hiding place and began walking over to Tsuchigomori. "stupid brat" I heard Tsuchigomori say under his breath as he picked up the mess that had been made.

"Hello Tsuchigomori-Sensei, do you Need any help?" I asked the older supernatural.

Tsuchigomori look up at me and smiled a bit. "Ah, there my favourite brat" Tsuchigomori said which of course made me smile. 'Haha, beat that Amane, I'm Tsuchigomori favourite brat' I thought proudly. Tsuchigomori then looked down back at the mess and shook his head. "No, it's fine I've got this, but could you tell you, friend, to be a bit more careful?" He asked me.

I nodded before doing a quick bow. "Yes, Tsuchigomori-sensei!" I shouted before I began walking away from him. I walked out of the library and saw Nene looked around with a confused look in her eyes. "Nene, are you okay?" I asked the white-haired girl a bit worried about her. Nene looked at me before nodded. I let out a sigh of relief as I then walked over to her. I stud there for a few seconds before I began scolding the girl. "You idiot!" I yelled as I whacked the white-haired girl over the head. "You could have got yourself you or someone else hurt!" I shouted angrily.

Nene shut her eyes in pain as she rubbed the spot on where I hit her. "Owie, I'm sorry Y/N-chan!" Nene yelled. Me not satisfy with this apology I keep on scolding at the girl.

♡No One's POV♡★

From the sidelines stud, a black-haired ghost watching the H/C haired girl scolded the white-haired girl. He let a small sigh out as he looked away from the two girls. "I'm so sorry N/N-chan" the ghost mumbled softly going unnecessarily by the H/C haired girl. "It's all my fault..." he said sadly as tears filled his amber eyes before he floating away.

"Have faith in your dreams and someday. Your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving. If you keep on believing. The dream that you wish will come true"

From Cinderella