★♡Chapter 41♡★

★♡No One's POV♡★

★♡No One's POV♡★

It had been a couple of days since the 4 o'clock library incident and everything was still the same. Except for one thing. Nene and Kou both knew that Y/N was dead now. There was a bit of change in how they acted around the girl. They didn't want to say something that would upset Y/N. Nene even stopped complaining while cleaning up the girl's toilets. Which confused both ghosts. Y/N asked the girl about it but Nene just told her that it will be quicker if she didn't complain. Obviously Y/N didn't believe that but let it go.

It was lunch and Nene was hanging out with Aoi. The two hadn't really hung out much for past few days and Nene had really missed Aoi. As the two girls were chatting a thought popped in Nenes head. "What the rumour of 8th Wonder?" The white-haired girl thought out loud not realising she said that out loud.

This caught Aoi attention. She stopped talking about the date she went on over the weekend and stared at Nene with a large smile. "That's a really interesting rumour" the indigo haired teen informed her friend. Nene looked at Aoi with raised eyebrow wondering what the girl was talking about before Nene quickly realised she had just said out loud. A blush appeared on Nene's cheeks feeling a little embarrassing. "Would you like me to tell you?" Aoi asked making Nene nodded in response.

"Yes please" The white girl said in a low embarrassment voice.

Aoi giggles at her friend who locked redder than the tomatoes that were growing in the school garden. "Okay, get ready" The girl said before going into her spooky storytelling voice. "Have you heard of Kiyomi The Wondering Spirit Of The Rooftop? It is said after everyone has gone home and no one is in the school you can go up to the rooftop. Make sure you're alone or it won't work. Now if the door is unlocked then it won't work but if it is locked you have a high chance of summoning Kiyomi. All you have to do next is knock on the door eight times and say: Kiyomi, can I please come in. The door will slowly open and you'll find yourself in the spirit world. You won't see her straight away so you'll have to wander around until you find her. Be careful though, there will evil spirit there and they will hurt you. When you find Kiyomi, you'll find your vision start to blur as she walks over to you. Before you black out Kiyomi will place a small object in your hand before disappearing. When you wake up you'll find yourself stood in front of the locked rooftop door. When you check the time it will be the same time when you got to the roof. Like time had stopped when you were in the spirit world. In your hand will be a small rock. Now if you keep this rock you will have good luck for the rest of your life but if you lose it then you have to suffer the consequences." After Aoi finished she looked up at her scared-looking friend and gave the girl and closed eye smile. "Or that's how people says it goes."

Nene began to space out again. Even though Y/N's rumour was a little bit scary it was also cool. 'If I went up there and did it, I could probably get lucky and boys will like me!' Nene thought to herself with a huge smile. But as soon as the thought came Nene quickly realised how selfish she acting. 'No, I can't do that! I'm here to help Y/N! Not use her!'

Aoi noticed how spaced out Nene was and tilted her head to the side. "Nene-chan?" Aoi questioned, snapping the white-haired girl out of her thoughts. "Are you okay?" She asked with a concerned look.

Nene nodded, blushing sheepishly. "Yeah, just thinking about Kiyomi" The white-haired teen said as she opened her bento box that was sat on her desk, uneaten.

"You know there a story on about how she dies" Aoi told caching Nene's attention.

"There is?" The girl questioned with a mouth full of rice. Nene wanted to know more about Y/N, but didn't want to seem nosy. So that why she never asked about the H/C haired girls past when she and Kou found out.

Aoi humbled a yes. "She had killed herself after her crush rejected" Aoi told resting her elbow on the desk and placed her chin on her palm. "She jumped off the roof."

Nene looked down at her bento box and let out a small sigh. She closed it, feeling sick after hearing what Aoi had just said. She knew who the boy was. It was obvious. It was the idiot Hanako...Nene wanted to be mad at him but for some reason deep inside Nene, she couldn't. Was it because she felt sorry for Hanako...Nene looked out the window and stared out of into the blue sky with a frown...Or was it because she knew that it wasn't Hanako who rejected Y/N...

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.

Unknown

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵