★♡Chapter 16♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

Y/N's POV♡★

And so, we went on, finding the body parts that 'Misaki' asked us to get. We really just picked up anything we found and put it in the shrine. I wonder what they'll look like at the end...

Anyway, we had found the last part and Nene was putting it in the shrine. "This is the last one" I heard her say as she shut the doors to the shrine.

"It's opening!" Kou yelled, pointing at the door.

We all turned and watched as the door slowly opened revealing a bright. We're finally done...all we need to now is find that Yorishiro and then it will be a walk in the park from then on.

As we walked inside the doors quickly shut behind us. I turned to look at the now-closed door before letting a small sigh out. "Well, there's no turning back now..." I mumbled to myself.

"Let's get going, senpai" Kou said to the white-haired girl. Nene turned to Kou and replied with a quick okay. I looked around and felt kind of scared. It's such a creepy place. Like what the hell!

I was suddenly knocked out of by Kou. "Someone's there!" He shouted out, staring at something. I looked and saw a weird-looking shadow sitting in a chair. All our eyes widened as a gasp came out of our mouths.

Soon I realise something. "Wait aren't those the parts we've been collecting?" I asked as I scan the weird thing that stud in front of us.

"Y-yeah...It's so scary..." I heard Nene mumble as she hid behind me.

"And hideous" Amane commented. The ghost boy then turned to Kou and began blaming him for why it was so weird looking. "It's your fault you sticking a weird leg on it."

Kou glared over and Amane. "You told us to just grab whatever! And anyway it way L/N-senpai fault!" Kou yelled as he started to put the blame on me.

My E/C eyes widened as my eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "excuse you, but we had a time limit. What was I meant to do? Magically pull a realistic head out my ass!" I yelled back glaring at the two.

As Kou was about to say something he was cut off my Nene sighing. We looked over at her a saw that she was fawning over the ugly creation we had made. "Oh, the bust size and left leg are perfect, but the rest..."

I stared at the creepy looking thing for a few seconds just to see what Nene was seeing but nothing. It's just so hideous. "You have low standards..." Me and Amane told the girl with a deadpan look.

After we said that we all began hearing footsteps. I wiped my head around and saw a shadow figure walking towards us. "Footsteps?! They're coming this way" I heard Nene whisper/shout.

"I see you've finally arrived" the woman voice said. As I looked closely I saw that it was her...Yako...The Second Wonder... The Misaki Stairs...The nasty fox that nearly bit my hand off. Tho, to be honest, she is very beautiful in her human form. Nasty but beautiful. "Hello" she said with a 'welcome' smile.

I slowly start to make my way over to Amane and hid behind him. He looked at we a confused look that said 'what's the matter'. "I don't trust her" I whispered in his ear. "She nearly bit my hand off once..." I told him while I glared up at her.

Yako green eyes suddenly widened before she began running over to us. I let a small yelp out as I buried my face in Amane shoulder wait for her to attack. After a few seconds of silence, I heard Kou say something that made me lookup curiously. "Oh, that." As I looked up from Amane I saw that Yako was now holding that weird thing staring at it. "Y-you see, about that doll..." Kou stuttered out not knowing that right words to say to the woman.

"I-I know what it looks like, but we really tried" Nene stuttered out as well fear in her high pitched voice.

Yako slowly turned to Nene. "What..." Yako started. "...a wonderful body!" She said with a bright smile.

'Wait what!' I thought with a surprised look painted on my face. 'But It's so ugly!' I want to say but knew she would just kick my ass so I just kept my mouth shut not wanting to piss her off.

"Y-you like it?" Kou asked in shock.

Yako walked towards Nene and grabbed her hand. "I was in quite a bind, you know" she said before she began shaking the white-haired girl hand. "I haven't the least idea what a human body is made of" she told the Nene. "I knew asking humans about humans was the right idea!" Yako then walked over to thing we had made and placed a hand on its more human leg (well it's other leg is just wheel...) "it's nothing like any of the other bodies so far. I'm sure this one will work."

What the hell does she mean about she sure this one will work.

Yako looked up at it and raised her head as she crumped its face. "Isn't that right, Misaki?" She asked the thing. "Now, try walking for me" Yako said before she blew it onto it.

It suddenly started to slowly sit up. I stared wide-eyed at it before thinking 'nope!' Before burying my face back into Amane shoulder. I heard from next to me everyone scream in fear at the thing. "Ahhh" they scream while I just held onto Amane tightly.

"Oh my" I heard Yako yell in delight. After she said that It heard it move a little before it crashed to the floor. I slowly lifted my head up and saw Yako rush over to the now broke thing. "Another failure..." I heard her mumble as she picked up the head. "What a shame."

'We're dead...' I thought as I began sweating nervously. "U-umm, have you seen any other kids here? They'd be wearing the same uniform as us" Nene spoke up nervously. I shot my head over and stared at Nene shake my head for her to just keep her mouth closed. Well, we were already dead when we go here. So it doesn't matter...

"Other?" Yako questioned to herself before slowly standing up. "Oh, you mean the children who failed," Yako said darkly. "If you're looking for them...they're all around you" she told us pointing out the hill of stuff I must of missed while looking around.

I walked out from behind Amame and stared at a sea of dolls. There are our missing classmates? Oh lord...

I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

-Unknown