Q&A

Ok before I start I just want to thank everyone who gave me questions. I didn't really think I would get this many. And also I had to skip a few. Anyway I hope you in joy, happy Halloween!!!.

Question One From @SharkieFanficts: Do you like Tsukasa: Yes! I love him! There's a few people in the fandom that hates him...but I love him! He's my little rat boi! He deserves so much love!❤️

Question Two From @King_sinofsloth: What Inspired you to do this story? :3: I really wanted to make a Hanako x reader fanfic but I couldn't come up with a unique story. But when episode 6 popped into my mind and I remember that Tsuchigomori said that there were supernaturals like him in disguise. I really liked that so I made my own mystery. Y/N was actually meant to be just a ordinary supernatural that haunted the school. And her boundaries weren't the roof it was actually going to be the gardening club.❤️

Question Three From @lightstar0940: When's you birthday?: September 9th!❤️

Question Four From @juminhan23: Did you read the manga?: Yes. I'm not done it yet, but I am reading it. I'm in love with it! I might add the three clock keepers arc...Idk yet. What do you guys think❤️

Question Five From @mei_recordzz: What is your favourite Anime show: I have two. Fruits Basket and Bungou Stray Dogs. I'm in love with both! I like the new Fruits Basket but the old one is superior❤️

Question Six From @Hanako1969: What's your favourite song?: My favourite song is fucking perfect by P!NK. A couple of years ago I was going through so hard times. Self love and all that. So this song makes me feel good about myself every time I hear it.

Question Seven From @bakuhoe-_xD: Are u okay?: No😃

Question Eight From @KitsuneMiku40: Who's is your anime crush?: My current one is Oikawa. And I don't care if you don't like him because I do. He deserves so much.

Question Nine from @Chocolate_Milk_Queen: How many anime crushes do you have?: A Lot...And really sad too.

Question Ten From @Emptyypagesss: What inspired you to become a fanfic writer? (Or a writer in general): Well when I was little I had a huge imagination like kids do. I would put myself in my favourite tv show and she what It would be like. I would make scenarios up in head. And it was so much fun. Growing up I actually hated reading. I couldn't read or write like the other kids in my class and I was in the bottom group in every thing. It wasn't until I found anime and fanfics did I start loving reading. I loved making stories of my favourite characters.

Question Eleven From @Kokichi-Panta: Where did you find all of there amazing quotes at the end of each chapter?: I go on to goggle and search up love quotes. There really easy to find. And I try to find who made the quotes. Because some times they don't tell me who made them.

Question Twelve From @Huerenat3: Did other fanfics persuade you into writing?: Yeah, quite a few. I can't remember who they were but I do remember that I was obsessed with there books.

Question Thirteen From @Xxmidnightxxmoon18: How long do you sit there a make these fan fictions?: Oh a good day probably an Half an hour but other times like if I'm forcing myself to make one, a couple of days really.

Question Fourteen From @OfficialNoUCard: Tips on how to become a great writer?: You know I don't actually know. Read other people's books to see what you can make better in you writing and a really important thing I wish I was told when I started writing that don't worry everyone starts out not very good and all you need to do is practice. I hope this helps.

Question Fifteen From @animesimp99: How big did you plan for this fanfic. Like, all the brainstorming and mind maps that went into it?: At the start of writing this fanfic I didn't really know where this story was going. I just wrote it because I was bored. So when it started to get popular I started to think where this story is going to go. I've actually know how the story is going to end. And I know a lot of you are going hate for it. The end is going to happen soon.

Question Sixteen From @Arica26: What is Your favourite character in Jinaku shonen Hanako Kun?: I know this really Basic but Hanako/Amane and Nene. I don't know why but I love them both with all my heart. I also love Tsukasa to me he's baby.

Question Seventeen From Tsunami_da_Seawing: Tsukasa or Amane: No! No! You can't do this to me. I love both! How can I pick. I can't there my baby's! It's like picking who's your favourite child! No...If I had to though...Amane! IM SORRY TSUKASA! I STILL LOVE YOU!