★♡Chapter 6♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

♡Y/N's POV♡★

'I can't believe I'm helping him!' I thought angrily as I mopped up the girl toilet's floor. This is so disgusting...why did I even agree to doing this.

♡Flashback♡★

It was lunch and I was sat in my classroom reading a book when suddenly Nene came up to me. "Hey, Y/N-chan. Can I ask you for a favour?" She asked. I looked up from my book with a raised eyebrow before nodding. Nene closed her eyes as she  took a deep breath before reopening them. "Could you help me with cleaning the girl's bathroom today and for the rest of the school year?" Nene whispered. I stared up at the white-haired girl like she crazy. No fucking way! I not spending the rest of Nene's school year cleaning up that disgusting bathroom. "I know I know...! I just don't want to be left in a room with the perv-" before she could finish I quickly cut her off.

"whatever" I quickly said before picking up my book and continuing reading it. 'Shit...'

♡Flashback Over♡★

Why did I have to agree!? I just had to be a good friend! Maybe it's not too late! Maybe I could tell her that I'm busy. Nope, I'm already into deep...

I was suddenly pulled out of my thought by Nene. "Hanako-san, Hanako-san" Nene started like she was summoning him. "Please let me go home for today!" She pleaded her hands clasped together.

Suddenly Amane popped out of one of the toilet stalls and made an X sign with his arms. "Nope!" He yelled with a large smile.

Nene not wanting to give up keep begging the ghost. "Please! Just for today! Maybe Y/N-chan can take my place" She said sending me puppy dog eyes.

'Wait, what!!?'

Amane was about to think about but I stepped in before he could even think about it. "Nope Nope Nope!" I yelled at Nene. "I'll help you but I won't be left alone with this perv!" Amane was about to disagree with what I had just said about what I said about him but before he could I sent the black haired boy a death glare which made quickly shut his mouth. "And anyway didn't you tell me you had an important job for Nene-chan to do?" I asked Amane before I continued to mop the floor.

Amane nodded before turning to Nene. "Yup! N/N-chan is right" the ghost boy says.

"Don't call me that..." I said not looking away from the ground I was mopping up.

"Nope!" Amane said back popping p.

"I hate you..." I mumbled.

"Anyway, I need you to hurry up and finish cleaning." Amane said turning his attention back on to Nene.

Nene pouted. "No way" she said as she walked over to Amane. She then put her hands on his shoulders and began shaking the black-haired ghost violently. "This is the prime of my life! Youth is short! And I finally got my big chance!" Nene yelled.

"What chance?" Amane asked as he tried to get the crazy girl off of him.

Nene let go Amane before holding up a peace sign before answering "Fuji-Kun, the coolest guy in mine and Y/N-chan's class, asked me out!" Both me and Amane looked at each other before shrugging our shoulders and looked back at a blushing Nene. "And a second date, too! A rendezvous in the classroom after school" She added.

"A date?!" I heard Amane yell in shock before he floated towards Nene. "What are you going to do? Naughty stuff?" Amane asked with a frown.

I was about to hit Amane with the mop but before I could Nene spoke up. "You really want to know? I suppose I'll have to tell you." Her once happy demeanour changed into this depressing one. "We're going to organise student council paperwork in an empty classroom, even though he invited me...he's so shy" I heard her mumbled.

I blinked a couple of times before putting my finger up and with a questionable look. "I've never been on a date before but I'm sure that's not how it works" I informed her.

Amane looked at me with a shocked expression before shook his head, grabbed the mop I was holding and walked over to Nene who was crouched down hugging her knees. "Yup, she's right Yashiro! I think he's just using you" Amane told Nene. He suddenly floated over to where Nene was Crouch down and whispered something in her ear I couldn't really hear properly but it made me feel a certain way. What is it...?

Nene quickly got up from the floor with mop Amane had given her and made her way over to me. "If my choices are cleaning bathrooms with you or sorting papers alone, I prefer the paper" she said before hugging my arm. I sent the black-haired male a small smirk before sticking my tongue out.

Amane stared at both me and Nene in shock. "Fine" he grumbled pouting a little. Out of nowhere he pulled out a...fish tank...? Where in hell is he getting this stuff?! "I guess you miss breathing through your gills" Amane says as he walked away from the both Nene and I. Even with his back turned I could sense the smirk in his voice. "Come, Haku-joudai. Let's go buy fish food" he told his little spirit orbs.

Nene quickly let go of my arm before she then began mopping up the floor with a fake smile placed on her face. "Yay! I love cleaning bathrooms!" She yelled with "glee."

I looked back at both of the idiots that stood in front of me before I face-planted into my hand. "morons...!"

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.

J.R.R. Tolkien