★♡Chapter 11♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

Y/N's POV♡★

"Missing?" I heard Amane question. "Hmm..."

Both me and Nene turned to the ghost and we both let out an annoyed sigh. "I need more them 'Hmm'. You weren't around all day and every time tried to talk to you after class Y/N-chan, you had always disappeared!" Nene yelled at both me and Amane. "I ended up having to wait this late!"

I blushed in embarrassment as I gazed to the floor. "Sorry I was just really busy today" I told Nene. 'This is so embarrassing...'

"Same as N/N-chan, I was busy as well" Amane said. "Why not call the police?" The ghost boy suggested to Nene.

I looked back up at Nene and saw she had this scared look in her eyes. "Well...it's weird...Aoi's flowers and desk and things are all gone, too" Nene said. "And everyone says they don't know any Aoi."

This made my eyes widened. Wait how didn't I notice!? Like, her desk was gone! I sit near her! How!!! Why me...

Suddenly I was knocked out of my thoughts by a familiar males voice yell out. "Hanako!" The voice yelled as I heard the doors to the bathroom open.

Both me and Nene turned as our eyes widened in shock. "Minamoto-Kun?! This is a girls bathroom!/ Kou-kun?! This is a girls bathroom!" We yelled at the same time. I looked over at Nene and raised my eyebrow in surprise. 'Ah, so I was right! It was Kou that tried to exorcist Amane...'

Kou ignoring both me and Nene, walked straight passed up and right up to Amane. He grabbed the ghost by his shoulders and began shaking him. "Damn you!" He yelled angrily. "What'd you do with Yokoo and Satou from my class" Kou asked...well more like demanded.

"Oi calm down Kou-Kun!" I yelled at the blond.

Kou suddenly stopped before looking up at me. He stared at me in shock before looking down at Amane angrily and once again began shaking him. "Oh so now you've got L/N-Senpai! I knew you were up to something." Kou yelled. I let a loud sigh out before turning to one of the toilet stalls and began banging my head on it. Oh, Kou only if you knew I was dead, he'll be trying to exercise me... "Now tell me where my friends are! I know you did it. You spread a bunch of weird rumours! Why doesn't anybody remember them!?" Kou questioned at the now dizzy Amane.

"This is going to be a while..." I mumbled.

After everything had settled down and Kou has stopped shaking Amane, we all began discussing about all there missing people. "Missing students and rumours about the stairs..." Amane said as he fixed his jacket. "In that case, I do have an idea."

Kou not liking the sound of what Amane said stud in front of me and Nene and held his staff tightly ready to attack at any moment. "I knew It! You no goo-" before Kou could finish he was cut off by Nene who quickly stud in front of him.

"Where did Aoi go?" She asked the ghost boy frantically.

Amane looked up at all three of us before he began explaining. "There are eight places in this school that connect to the spirit world. Those stairs are one of them. The Missing students must have been taken to the spirit world" Amane explained to us.

"Spirit world?" Nene questioned in confusion.

"They're called boundaries" Amane told the white-haired girl. "When a living human wanders in, their whole experience is erased."

"Boundaries..." I heard Kou mumble. "My brother told me about those" The blond exorcist started. "Boundaries are the seas between the shores of this life and the next. The world of ghost and apparitions with nowhere to go and things everyone's forgotten" Kou said giving Nene a more detailed exclamation.

Nene looked down as she walked over to Amane and grabbed the bottom of his jacket. "C-Can't people come back from there?" Nene asked the ghost as tears began welling up in her eyes.

Amane noticed them before he grabbed her cheeks and made Nene look up at him. "Don't look so down. It'll be fine" he said trying to reinsure the crying girl. "I'll save them" he smiled as he then giggled before he began squishy Nene cheeks. "Didn't I tell you? I'm number seven of the Eight Wonders. "It's my duty to maintain order between humans and apparitions." "Although you and N/N-Cham will be helping, too, of course, Yashiro" Amane said as he sent me a quick smirk before looking back at Nene.

Wait, what! I never agreed on this! As I opened my mouth to say something I was soon cut off by Kou who stomped his way over to Nene and Amane. "Hey!" He yelled as he got in between the two.

"What is it? I was just getting to the good part" Amane asked as he began wiggling his fingers.

Kou not having any of it pulled Nene away from the ghost. "Keep your sleazy hands off her!" Kou yelled. He then grabbed me and also pulled me away from Amane, which I could tell made the amber-eyed ghost a bit pissed "You're taking both L/N-Senpai and Yashiro-Senpai into the boundary, right" Kou asked.

"Well yeah" Amame said.

'Once again, didn't agree to this!' I thought as a tick mark appeared on my head.

Kou stared at Amane intensely as both me and Nene stud behind. "I'm coming, too! I'll protect the two."

Amane walked over to Kou and smirked. "I don't mind, but you're not my assistant or my best friend, so I won't protect you" Amane told the blond boy.

This made me blush. 'Wait he still sees me as his best friend?' I thought in shock. Even after everything, he still wants me as his best friend...wow...

"Wait, when did you and Hanako-Kun become best friends...I thought we were best friends...the two you have only know each other for a couple of days" Nene asked/whispered to me. I looked over to her and shrug my shoulders. Truth be told I had no idea. I just thought Amane asked me to be his friend again was so I'll stop being mean to him! I wasn't expecting him to go straight to being best friends again...Not like I don't mind it...

"Like I'd want your help!" I heard growl out snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Don't cry to me if you get shredded~" Amane teased Kou.

"Shredded...?" I hear Kou mumble in fear. "F-fine by me!" The blond stuttered as he then began fighting with Amane. Nene and I stared at them before I rolled my eyes. "Damn you! Hey! Stay still!"

If this is how it's going to go...well I better go...Don't want those two messing it up. It's not like I'm for Amane I'm going for Nene...and Kou...Goddammit, why am I lying to myself self...

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up."

Neil Gaiman