★♡Chapter 33♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

Y/N's POV♡★

I looked over at Tsuchigomori and I noticed he still had that same evil smirk that he did when he told us to tell him are secrets or else. I stared down at the floor and gulped. 'I guess I can't get out of this...' I thought as I slowly looked up at the other who was staring at me. I opened my mouth and began telling them my most embarrassing secret. "I-I have a-a stuffed a-animal that I-I sleep with at night!" I stuttered/ yelled out closing my E/C eyes tightly with a huge red blush on my cheeks.

Yeah, I had a stuffed animal when I was alive and I always had it with me at night. It's so embarrassing. My dad use to bully me about it and it made me self conscious about it. Even though it's not one of my most embarrassing ones it's still embarrassing.

The whole room went dead silent. Not liking the silence I slowly opened my eyes to see why everyone was so quiet. When I did I noticed that Nene, Kou and Amane were staring at me with widened eyes not expecting me to say something like that, while Tsuchigomori just had this boring look like he expected me to say that's which he probably did. 'Oh dear lord...' I thought as I began sweating.

As I was about to nervously laugh and say 'just kidding! That's so embarrassing! Hahaha! My real secret is that-" before saying a not so embarrassing secret. But before I could I felt something leap in my arm. I looked down and what I saw shocked me.

There I saw Yako staring up at me. As I was about to question what she was doing she cut me off. "If anyone hurts you, I will kill them" The white fox said in a serious tone. Everyone in the room including Tsuchigomori were shocked. 'Wait...I thought she hated me...' I thought questioning everything in my life. Yako turned away her back from me and sent Kou, Nene, Amame and Tsuchigomori a glare. "This is my child now" she said making everyone eyes widened in complete shock. Yako when jumped out of my arms and gave a side look and said "You now can call me okaa-san" before walking back to where she was before.

'What in the world just happened' I asked myself lost in my own thoughts as I stared at Yako in disbelief. I was soon pulled out of my thoughts by a squeal before being engulfed in a hug by my white-haired friend. "Oh, my goodness Y/N-chan that so Adorable!" I heard Nene excluded.

"W-wait, r-really!" I stuttered out.

Nene pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes, nodding. "Yeah, it's soooo cute!" She yelled out making me blush even more. 'This is definitely embarrassing...'

Kou walked over to me and Nene with a smile. "She right, L/N-Senpai" Kou said trying to reinsure me, but it wasn't working.

I let out a small cry before bending down and hid my red face. "Guys it's so embarrassing!" I cried out with a pout. "I'm one of the most popular girls at school next to Aoi..." I said as tears began welling up in my E/C eyes. "So if anyone found out about this! They'll call me a baby!" I cried out. I uncovered my face and looked up at the four people that stud in front of me. Everyone's eyes widened as soon as I looked at them with my teary eyes. "They'll bully me...I don't want it to happen again" I whispered quietly as memories of when I was alive appeared in my head. I looked back down at the ground and covered my eyes, crying even harder. The whole room went silent again and all you could hear was my sobbing.

After a minute of silence, I felt two hands on my back, which startled me. I looked up from my hands and noticed that Kou and Nene were next to me rubbing my back.

"It's okay Y/N-chan" Nene started sending me a small smile.

"We'll never bully you" I hear Kou say before I felt the two teens pull me into a hug.

"Because your are friend!" The two said together.

A smile made it's way onto my lips. 'Friends, Huh...' I thought as my eyes slowly started to make it to the sad-looking black-haired ghost and stared at him. He noticed my starting and sent me a kind smile. 'Well, that will make Amane my best friend...'

Crying does not indicate that you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you are alive.

Charlotte Brontë