★♡Chapter 20♡★

If I did an Q&A would you guys give me questions? ♡★

★♡ If I did an Q&A would you guys give me questions? ♡★

♡Y/N's POV♡★

I was so happy and relieved to see Amane, but I couldn't say the same for Yako. She stared at the black-haired ghost that had interrupted her from cutting me and Nene up, in shock. "How did you get here?!" Yako questioned angrily.

I looked at Amane a little closer and noticed something. "HANAKO-KUN!" I yelled in shock as I noticed that Amane looked like he did back when we were alive...What hell! I should of stay with the two idiots. But of course, he had to push me down here. But now he's hurt and WHERE'S KOU!

"Hey" he says before he fell to the floor out of exhaustion.

Both mine and Nene's eyes widened before we both quickly stood up making our way over to Amane who lied on the ground. "Hanako-kun?!" We both yelled in worry.

I sat down near him picking him up a little bit. "Are you okay?!"
I asked him with concerned eyes.

"I might die..." I heard Amane say.

I let a small growl out as I glared down at him while Nene just raised her eyebrow in confusion. "What?!" She questioned. I'm going to kill him and he's actually going die...!

As I was about to yell at Amane to take this seriously I was suddenly cut off by a burst of loud laughter. "Dear me. How touching" I heard Yako giggle out as all those creepy dolls laughed with her. "Did our little game earlier hit you that hard?" She asked Amane.

Amane slowly got up, his arm around my neck for suppose. "I'm just kidding" he said sending the blond woman a glare. "I mean, I'm already dead. Still, I am in a fix."

Nene looked down at the Injuries ghost. "Wh-what should we do?" She asked.

Amane gestured his hand for Nene to closer. When she did the Amane began whispering in her ear. "Listen Yashiro, if you destroy her Yorishiro, me and N/N-chan can manage" he whispered. "Did you two find anything?" He asked looking at both me and Nene. "There should be something here that's precious to Number Two."

I thought for a second before my small gapped excuse my lips. I looked over at Nene before whispering. "Remember that book. It said something about treasuring some shears in the wayside shrine" I informed the white-haired girl. "Maybe that's it."

Nene looked at me sending me a small nod and mumble a quick thank you. "I just have to break it, right?" She asked Amane.

"It has a talisman on it. You just have to peel that off" he told Nene. "I'll deal with number two. Y/N can just stay behind me" Amane said as he sat up.

Wait, what! No way! I want to help too! Does he think I'm too weak! Well, I'm not! As I opened my mouth to say something I was cut off by Nene stuttering out a quick 'okay.'

"Sorry," I hear Yako say. We all looked up and saw those shears in front of us. "But I won't give you time to chat." After Yako said that I saw Amane two Haku-joudai float past us with a rope before the began tying Yako up. Amane them appeared behind her tightening the ropes to make sure she doesn't get out. "Number Seven, don't interfere!" She yelled at the ghost.

"That's not an option" Amane told her. He then looked over at Nene who still sat on the ground next to me and yelled: "Go!"

Nene nodded before she quickly got up and began running up the stairs. I watched as Yako yelled for Nene to stop before some dolls began appearing from the ground. "If you break my Yorishiro, I won't be able to make Misaki!" Yako yelled. "I've been working for Misaki for so long!"

Nene turned to Yako angrily as she began to tell her off. I was quite shockingly ready. I never saw Nene was the type to yell at people and even more shocking one from the Eight Wonders. After Nene finished yelling at Number Two she stepped onto one doll and jumped over the rest which left all of us stunned.

After Nene jumped over those dolls, noticed the shrine that I told her the shears might be in. She ran over to it before opening the shrine. "STOP!" Yako begged. So they are there...

I looked over to Amane and noticed he was struggling with keeping Yako tied up. 'Okay, I'm going to show that dumb ghost that I'm not weak' I thought with a confident smile.

I quickly got up and ran over to Yako and Amane. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GO!" I hear the black-haired ghost shout at me.

Just as Yako was about to slip out of Amane hold I quickly pushed her to the ground and pinned her down. "NO" I shouted back. "IM NOT WEAK!" I told him.

Amane stood there in shock as he went silent for a second before he opened his mouth to say something. But before he could Yako glared up at me and stated to struggle to get out of my grip. "GET OFF ME YOU BRAT!" She screamed out kicking me. Each time she kick me I felt my grip loses. Pain ran though my body but I tried to ignore it. I looked up at Nene to see if she was there yet but as I did that somehow Yako got out of my hold. I felt the woman push me of her I was about to go backwards and down the stone stairs Amane grabbed me.

I stared up at him a little bit dazed. He pulled me up and asked me if I was okay. I mumbled out a small yes.  Amane nodded relieved that I was okay. He looked back at the blonde haired woman who was now stood up with a pissed off expression with his own.

As I stared at the woman that stood before me, flashback started to come to me. And not that kind. I felt my whole body freeze with fear. In my head in of seeing Yako, I saw my mom. "No, no, no...Please please don't...I'm sorry mom... don't hurt me..." I mumbled out softly.

Amane heard my mumbling and stared at me confused. "Y/N, are you-" before he could finish I step back. But I forgot that was stairs. Losing my balance, I began to fell back. "Y/N!" I heard Amane shout to me in worry as he reached out to me. I tried to grab it but his hand grazed mine. A small smile appeared on my lips as I felt I happy at myself for helping. 'I hope that gave Nene enough time for her to get Number Twos Yorishiro' I thought to myself before I felt my head hit the ground hard and then everything went black and quiet.

"There is a spot in my heart that will never belong to anyone else but you."

Unknown