★♡Chapter 28♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

Y/N's POV♡★

I went to go look for Tsuchigomori but I couldn't find him anywhere. I even went to his office and he wasn't there too. All I found was a note that was addressed to me. I pick it up and began reading it.

Dear L/N Y/N,

I'm going to a meeting right now for the Eight Wonders. If you want to come you can, It will be at the usual spot. But if not that's all right. I'll tell you everything when I get back.

From Tsuchigomori

I let out a small sigh as I scrunched up the note and threw it in the trash. "Nope" I said to myself as I began walking out of Tsuchigomori office. I haven't been to one of those meetings in years. And when I say years I mean in years. The last time was probably 40 years ago.

The reason I stopped going was because of Amane. When he die and become a ghost I started slowly not going to meetings and then one day stopped showing up completely. And anyway there really boring. Like the only thing that interesting happened was when Tsuchigomori and Yako began arguing.

When I walked past the library I saw two people in it. My E/C eyes widened as I stopped dead in my tracks and looked as I noticed who the two people were. "Kou-kun, Nene-chan?!" I questioned loudly. 'Goddammit! She's doing it now!'

Both Nene and Kou jumped in surprise before turned to me. "Oh it's just you Y/N-chan" Nene said sighing in relief before turned back to whatever she was doing. "Come help us."

I stud there for a second before I began walking into the library. "What are you two doing?" I asked already knowing the answer. Kou looked at me before he began explaining what's was going. 'So it is what I expected...there going to 4 O'clock Library' I thought to myself as Kou finished. I let a small sigh out before placing my bag down on a table and began helping the two.

As I was looking around I could hear Nene and Kou talk to each other. I could tell Kou had a crush on Nene. It is so obvious but it's adorable too. I watched from behind a bookcase as Kou and Nene had a cute little moment together.

I placed a hand over my mouth as I quietly giggled to myself at the scene before me. While watching them I spotted a butterfly fly past me. I got out from behind the bookcase and watched it as the butterfly placed itself on a purple book. "Hey, guys! Look!" I yelled as I pointed over to the butterfly.

Nene and Kou followed at what I was pointed and stared at it. "A butterfly?" I heard Nene question as she walked over to the butterfly slowly. She then touched the book before we hear a Proof sound as a big cloud engulfed Nene.

The cloud them began disappearing. Both mine and Kou's eyes widened as we saw Nene on the ground. "Nene-chan!/Senpai" me and Kou yelled with worry as we ran over to the white-haired girl to cheek if she was alright.

"Could this be the 4 O'clock Library?" Nene asked as she stared at the door that appeared magically in front of her.

I looked down at her before shaking my head. "No Nene, this is just another rumour that's in the library that so happens to be the exact same time when the 4 O'clock Library would be open" I said sarcastically.

Nene and Kou looked at me with a surprised look. "Really?" I hear the two question.

I looked at the two in disbelief before that they actually believe in what I said. 'They really are idiots' I thought as I tick mark appeared on my head. I face-planted into my hand before shaking my head. "No, you idiots!" I started as looked up at Nene and Kou. " I was being sarcastic!" I yelled as slapped the two from behind there heads before I began walking over to the door.

I heard both Nene and Kou yelp in pain. "well, we didn't know that!" They yelled at me in unison. "Your not really the joking type L/N-Senpai" Kou told me.

I shook my head before ignoring what Kou said. "Come on you two" I started as I turned my head to look at Kou and Nene. For a couple of seconds, I watched as Kou help Nene who was still on the ground up from the floor before turning back around to the door and placed my head on the doorknob. "We haven't got all day" I told them before I then opened the door. 'I regret every single of my life choices...' That was my last thought before I stepped into the room followed by Nene and Kou closely behind me.

I don't care how we met.
I'm just happy that we did.
Because no one can capture my heart the way you did.

Unknown