★♡Chapter 24♡★

Could you guys give me some questions♡★

★♡Could you guys give me some questions♡★

Y/N's POV♡★

It was the next day and I was walking to class. As I opened the door I was met with a scared looking Aoi and Nene. I raised my eyebrow before walking up to the two. "What going on?" I asked.

Aoi turned to me with tearful eyes before pointing over to our class crowded around something. "That..." she said. I walked over to my classmates and pushed past them to get a better look at what was going on. My eyes quickly widened at what I saw.

There I saw Akane, vice president of the student council holding one of my classmates, Lemon in his arm. "Yamabuki" Akane said.

"Stop it, Aoi. Everybody's watching" Lemon said back like he was embarrassed.

I stud there for a good minted in complete and utter shock. 'What the hell...' I thought as I placed a hand over my mouth.

"Ever since you helped me rehearse my confusion of love yesterday, I've begun to have feeling for you Yamabuki" Akane confessed to Lemon with a blush on his cheeks.

Lemon looked up at Akane and a blush also on his cheeks. "Me, too, Aoi. So..." Lemon started before he quickly goes out of Akane arms turned to us doing a somewhat cute pose..."we've decided that we're a couple now!" Both Lemon and Akane shouted out to all of us.

Everyone stud there completely in shock while I just stud there invested on what's going on. "I don't if I find this disturbing or actually really cute..." I said as I turned to my two socked looking, friends.

Aoi and Nene looked at me like I was crazy before Aoi grabbed my shoulders. "You find this cute!" Aoi shouted in shock before releasing me and taking a few steps back. "Akane-kun always said that he loved me, and now this!"

Both me and Nene looked at each other sending each and confused look before we turned back to the purple-haired girl. "Did you like Akane-kun, Aoi?" Nene asked raising her eyebrow.

"No, we were childhood friends, but that's all" I hear Aoi say as I walked over to my desk to put my bag away. This made me roll my eyes. 'So she's just jealous because a guy that has been giving all his attention to is now giving it to someone else his attention.' I thought while shaking. "Plus, if we got married, my first and last name would be the same. It would never work" Aoi told Nene.

I thought popped into my head as placed my bag onto the little peg that was on my desk. 'Hmm, I wonder if me and Amame never die and got marriage my name would then Yugi Y/N' I thought with dream look in my eyes. A gasp escaped my lips as I quickly hit myself. "Bad Y/N, bad Y/N..." I mumbled angrily at myself as blush made it way onto my face. Why was I thinking of that! Goddammit!

"Y/N-chan, you okay" I heard Nene voice asked me. I turned to that white-haired girl with a fake smile before nodding. Nene stared at me for a second before a smirk formed on her lips. 'Oh god...' "your think about Hanako-kun" Nene asked already knowing the answer.

I let out a small growl before crossing my arms. "M-Maybe..." I mumbled/stuttered out avoiding eye contact with Nene.

I heard a small giggle escape from the white-haired girl's lips. "You are~" she teased. My face went completely red like a tomato. Nene then walked a little bit closer and began whispering in my ear. "Y/N-chan and Hanako-kun sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G~" I heard Nene sing in my ear.

My eyes widened and quickly turned to look at the smirking girl that stud before me sending daggers over to her. "I don't li-" before I could finish the school bell rang. I let out a small grunt before looking over at Nene and saying "I don't like him, okay" and after that, I walked over to my desk and sat down and wanting for our sensei to come and start teaching us.

Time Skip♡★

While the class was going on I would all see Nene look over at me and mouth that stupid song and at one point she even got some to place me a note she wrote. The same song but this had terrible drawings Nene must have drew.

I large bight red blush formed on my S/C as I crumpled up the note and angrily stuffed it into my bag. I looked up at her and mouth 'you're a terrible artist.' Nene smirk disappeared and she quickly picks up the notebook that she always doodles in and looked through it. "That should shut her up" I mumbled proudly as I turned back to my sensei.

After about 10 minutes later I felt something hit my head and then land on my legs. I raised my eyebrow as I slowly looked down at what had hit me. It was a crumpled up note.

I pick it slightly confused before opening it up and began looking at it. Once again it was an awful drawing of me and Amane kissing. Well, I hope it's kissing.

I let out an annoyed growl before I looked over at Nene. She sat there with a smug little smirk on face. I looked back down at the drawings before ripping it up into little tiny pieces really pissed off. 'This girl is actually going to be the death of me!'

Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.

Laura Jarratt