★♡Chapter 38♡★

★♡Nene's  POV♡★

♡Nene's  POV♡★

I walked with Tsuchigomori-sensei looking around the dark cave, the only light are the crystals that were spread around the cave and the lit lantern's in mine and Supernatural's hands. "Hey..." I heard Tsuchigomori-sensei say which made me look up at him. "How are they?" Tsuchigomori-sensei asked his eyes not leaving the room that was upper head.

"Huh?" I said tilted my head to the side in confusion at who 'they' were.

"Number Seven and L/N-san" Tsuchigomori-sensei told me his eyes still looking forward. "Are thinks, you know...going okay?" He asked like he was a concerning father.

Why would he want to know about Y/N...Hanako I get but Y/N. She's just an ordinary girl. Like me, she had no idea ghost existed. Or did she...? "Umm well...Hanako-Kun is mean he does things to lead me and Y/N-chan on. Y/N-chan is different, she's kind to me and everyone except Hanako-Kun. She 'hates' him. But I don't believe that for a second" I said with a small eye roll at the two people/ghost I was talking about. "But Hanako-Kun has always saved me, he can be surprisingly kind...I can't bring myself to hate him and neither can Y/N-chan" I said as I smile started to grow on my lips. I then began caching up to Tsuchigomori-sensei. "In fact, I think of him as a friend! I even think Y/N thinks him as a friend too!"

Tsuchigomori-sensei looked down at me and stayed silent for a few seconds before saying "I see." He then turned away from me and began scratching the back of his head. "That's all right, then..." Tsuchigomori-sensei mumbles out.

I stared up at Tsuchigomori-sensei my smile fading away. Was he worried about Y/N-chan and Hanako-Kun? As I was about to shut my mouth for the rest of the trip I remembered something that I really wanted to know. "Oh yeah, Sensei, I had a question" I yelled catching the attention of the supernatural.

"What?" He asked in a bored tone.

I looked around for Tsuchigomori-sensei in embarrassment and sad at the memory of what was written in my book. "Is it possible to change what's written in the books in the 4 O'clock Libray?" I asked crossing my fingers hoping he will say yes.

"Unfortunately, the future is basically impossible to change" Tsuchigomori-sensei explained to me. I felt my heart drop at the thought that I will never get a boyfriend because of my legs. "But I've seen it about twice" Tsuchigomori-sensei told me.

"Seen what?" I asked as we stop in front of three doors.

"The moment the future changes" the supernatural told me. When he said this I felt my heart buzzed with excitement at the thought of my future could change! As I was about to ask for more information on there two people who's future change I was cut off by Tsuchigomori-sensei. "We're here" I heard him say as he grabbed one of the door handles and opening it up.

"Whoa!" I said as I saw what was inside the room. Gems! I quickly ran in and looked around with excitement. "This if the deepest parts of the Boundary?!" I asked looking at all the beautiful Gems that were in the room. "Wow! It's so pretty! Which one of there is your Yorishiro, Sensei?" I asked as my head by looking side to at each Gem that was in the room trying to figure out myself which one would be Tsuchigomori-sensei Yorishiro.

"No, it's this one" I heard Tsuchigomori-sensei say as he placed down what looks to be a rock on a desk that would be in own classrooms.

"It's filthy!" I yelled staring at his Yorishiro in disbelief.

Tsuchigomori-sensei glared down at me at my rude comment. "What are you calling 'filthy'?" He asked. Tsuchigomori-sensei then pulls out a chair that was under the desk and sat down. "I told you that there were two humans who changed the future written in his book, right?" Tsuchigomori-sensei asked me as I walked over to his Yorishiro and pick up to examine it. "I got it from one of them" he explains.

I looked away from the Yorishiro back over to Tsuchigomori-sensei. "What kind of stone is this?" I questioned.

"Oh..." Tsuchigomori-sensei thought for a few seconds before answering. "It's a moon rock."

I looked down at the 'moonrock' that was in my head with a confused look before looking back up at the supernatural that sat in front of me. "An imitation?" I questioned not believing that this thing was a real moon rock.

"No" Tsuchigomori-sensei simply answered. "It's genuine" he told me with a small closed eye smile. "Do you know when humans first travelled to the moon? I was given that rock the day after the historic day"  Tsuchigomori-sensei explains to me.

"The day after?" I asked wanted to know more. "You mean that person was an astronaut?"

Tsuchigomori-sensei laughed at my question like it was stupid for me to ask. "As if, of course, he wasn't" he told me like I should have known. "He was an ordinary human. He loved stars and was a little awkward with words. His grades...weren't great" Tsuchigomori-sensei told as his smile started to turn into a frown. "Now, you know how to destroy a Yorishiro?" He asked making me look up at him.

Not wanted to change the subject just yet I asked "how did that person's future change? And didn't you say there was another person? What happened to them too!?" I asked wanted to know more and more.

At my question, Tsuchigomori-sensei pulled out the smoking pipe that was in his mouth and stared at the floor. "Well..." Tsuchigomori-sensei was about to continue but stopped himself. "Hurry up. If we stay here, I'll end up saying more then I should"

I let out a small sigh knowing I won't get the information I wanted I looked back down at Tsuchigomori-sensei Yorishiro. I slowly started to peel away the seal and when I was finished all I saw a blinding white light come onto my vision before it was the only thing I could see.

"The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you're okay..."

Unknown