★♡Chapter 8♡★

♡Warning⚠️: This chapter will have suicide and bullying mentioned. So if you are not okay with those topics please do not read...Thank you.♡★

★♡No One's POV♡★

♡No One's POV♡★

51 Years Ago♡★

It was March 18th 1969. It was a beautiful day and an H/C haired first-year high schooler wait under a sakura tree for her long time crush/ best friend to come. "Today's the day!" The girl beamed happily. After about 8 years of liking this boy, she was going to tell him she liked him. The two of them met 10 years ago after the H/C haired girl had been pushed off a swing her crush had helped her up.

"Hey N/N-chan!" The girl heard her name being called. Y/N smiled as she turned to face her crush.

He had short black hair and beautiful amber eyes. "Amane-kun" Y/N yelled back as she watched Amane run over to her.

"Sooo" Amane started. "Why did you ask me up here?" He asked to his best friend.

The H/C haired girl looked at her hands with a bright red blush on her cheeks and began to fiddle with her fingers. "Umm w-well" Y/N stuttered out trying to find the right words to say. Y/N looked back up at Amane who stared at her with a raised eyebrow. She closed her E/C eyes and took a deep breath before reopening them and looked over at Amane. "We've been best friends for over 10 years now..." Y/N started with a small smile placed on her lips. "And we've done so much together. So I need to tell you this..." Y/N clutched tightly on the hem of her skirt before yelling "I LIKE YOU!"

Amane stared at the H/C haired girl with a blank look before a small smile made it's way onto the boys lips. "Ew, N/N-chan" Amane laughed.

Y/N felt her heart shatter into millions of pieces when she heard her crush's laugh. Y/N's once happy smile fall into a frown. "W-what!" Y/N stuttered out in shock not believing what Amane just said to her.

Amane walked over to the girl and placed and hand on her shoulder sending Y/N and closed eye smile. "N/N-chan, I just see you as friend. Nothing more" Amane told her with a smirk before walking away like nothing happened

After he was out of sight Y/N fell to the ground crying into her hands. "W-wh-why..." she stuttered/cried out. She was alone...The only person who cared for her now hated her...Maybe she should listen to her mothers and everyone else advice and just die...

♡Time Skip♡★

It was the next day and both Y/N and Amane were avoiding each other. Tsuchigomori had noticed this but shook it off as one of yours and Amane little fights and that they would make up soon. But what he didn't know was that both Amane would change and not for the best.

Like any other day, the girls at Y/N's school were bullying her. They threw paper balls at her in class that had horrible words written on them when she walked the halls of her school she would be pushed to the floor and when she went toilet some girls threw a bucket of water over her. Without Amane coming and save her she was helpless...

When the school day had finished and none was around Y/N walked up to the rooftop where Y/N and her now ex-best friend used to hang out at, ready to end her life. Y/N stud up on the railing that stared down. "It's a long fall" Y/N said as tears started to well up in her E/C eyes before closing them.

Y/N took a deep breath as she started to lean forward. 'Bye-bye world' she thought. Suddenly Y/N snapped out of her thoughts by someone yell at her. "Y/N-chan!!!" The voice who the H/C haired girl recognises as Amane.

Amane was about to run over to her and grab her arm but it was too late she had already fallen too far for him to get to. The next thing Y/N saw when she crashed into the concrete was just darkness and then silences.

♡Flashback Over♡★

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."

Mother Teresa