★♡Chapter 37♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

♡Y/N's POV♡★

Kou and Nene looked away from me who was still dancing with glee, to an embarrassed Amane and began asking the ghost questions. I had soon stopped dancing when I saw Nene, Kou and Amane getting along. I placed Yako down on the ground and watched my three friends talk about donuts. It was a really cute moment.

I remember when me and Amane first making donuts. I was over at Amane's and Tsukasa's house. The two twins and me really wanted to make donuts. Amane's and Tsukasa's mother hesitantly agreed. Halfway through making the donuts Amane's and Tsukasa's mother heard a knock at the door. The twin's mother told us, three children, not to touch anything while she was gone and of course, we didn't listen. When she left we began trying to finish make the donuts and it got messy. When the twin's mother got back and saw the mess she was angry. Even tho we all got in trouble at it was fun and I didn't regret it.

I let out a small giggle at that memory. Amane heard this and looked up at me wondering what I was giggling about. Our eyes made eye contact and we just stared at each with a small blush on our cheeks. What me and Amane didn't know was that everyone was watching us.

"Okay, brats, time's up!" Tsuchigomori yelled getting bored at me and Amane just staring at each other.

This made Nene, Kou and me quickly looked over at the supernatural with fear on our faces. "P-please, anything but the PA system!" Nene stuttered out begging Tsuchigomori not to tell our secrets.

I saw a small smirk form on his lips and I immediately knew it was all just a prank. He walked over to Nene and Kou and patted them on the head. "I won't do that" Tsuchigomori said trying to reinsure the two teens. "That was basically a joke." I tick mark appeared on my head and I was about to go over to Tsuchigomori and yell at him but stopped myself. He might take it back and tell everyone at school our secrets. You win this time Tsuchigomori He then lifted his hand of Nene's and Kou's head and walk over to a bookcase. "Besides, I got to see something a little interesting" he said. When he made over to the bookcase there was this light was. He switched it on and it turned blue. The bookcase then started to move and show us secret entry.

We all stared at it in amazement. I never knew Tsuchigomori had something this cool! I wonder where it leads!

When it was fully open I heard Tsuchigomori say "Follow me. I'll lead you to my Yorishiro." Oh, so that's where it leads! Even cooler! As I was about to walk into the cave Tsuchigomori pick up a lantern and walk in front me before I could. As I was about to say something I was cut off by him. "But the only one I'll let go beyond this point Is the priestess who will destroy the Yorishiro" Tsuchigomori told us.

I folders my arms and huffed angrily and cursed under my breath. This so stupid...Why can't I go! This pull shit.

"'Priestess'?" I heard Nene asked tilting her head to the side.

A large smile made its way onto Amane lips and pulled Nene into a hug. "He means my assistant" he told her.

Kou not liking the idea of Nene going alone took a step forward. "Not a chance, Spider-guy! Leaving Senpai alone is too dangerous! I won't-" before could finish whatever he was saying he was cut of by one of Tsuchigomori spider arms put a hand over Kou's mouth and began dangling him in the air with another arm.

"Well, number seven-sama?" Tsuchigomori Ignoring blond who was waving his arms in the air. "Can't you trust me?" Tsuchigomori Smirked.

Amane thought for a few seconds with a blank face and I thought that maybe he'll say no. But Surprisingly he pushing Nene over to Tsuchigomori. "All right. Take good care of my assistant..." Me, Kou and Amane watched as the bookcase began to close. "Tsuchigomori-sensei" The black-haired ghost said in a warning tone.

Before the bookcase could close Tsuchigomori gave a side glance. "Fine" He mumbled and after that, it closed and both Nene and Tsuchigomori were gone.

We all stood there for a few minutes in silence before from behind me I saw Amane walk off somewhere. I quickly turned to him and with a raised eyebrow wondering what he was up to. "Where are you going?" I asked as I placed a hand on my hip.

I saw Amane stop and turned his head to look at me with a smirk. "I'm going to find your book and see all your little secrets!" He said before running off.

Even though I was dead I felt my heart stop. I gritted my teeth angrily glaring at Amane as he ran off. "DONT YOU DARE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I yelled as I began running after him leaving the blond exorcist who was worried sick about his friend/crush.

I didn't say "I love you" to hear it back. I said it to make sure you knew.

Unknown