★♡Chapter 4♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

It was the next day and we watched as Teru walked into his class before saying "good morning" to his classmates. When he noticed his class were looking at/taking pictures of something on his desk he asked: "what's up?"

"Minamoto, look!" One of his classmates yelled pointing at his desk. Teru walked over to his desk and took a look, before his eyes widened. "There are summer vegetables on your desk!" Teru stared down at vegetables before a sweatdropped. "Did you save a fox or something?"

"No."

I let a small sigh out as I looked down at Nene who was covering her red face in embarrassment. I place a hand on the shoulder before I whispered: "I don't think he likes it..."

Time Skip

"I thought Operation: Summer Vegetables was a good idea. It had the element of surprise" Amane said as we were walking/floated down the hallway.

I glared over at the black-haired ghost and rolled my eyes. "It wasn't! They think it was fox returning a favour...we should have gone with a different idea" I growled at Amane.

Nene nodded in agreement with me. "Yeah! Y/N-chan's right it was a total fail..." I heard Nene say sadly

"A daikon returning a favour" I heard Amane whisper in Nene ear. My eyes widened before I quickly pushed past Nene and began jumping to try and hit Amane.

"Come here you little shit!"

"Hehehe"

"Get him Y/N-chan!"

Time Skip.

After about 5 minutes of trying to hit the idiot, I gave up. "I've had enough. I'm going to quit gardening" I hear Nene say which made my eyes widened. I opened my mouth to say something but I was quickly cut off.

"Now, now, don't be hasty. You've got other talents, so let's switch to those" Amane said fist-pumping the air which me and Nene reply with unenthusiastic one. "Let's go!" Amane yelled.

'I hate my dead life...'

Operation: Button Of Love

Failed...

Operation: Boxed Lunch

Failed!

Operation: Corner Of Love

"Ok now this is so dumb" I mumbled as I watched Nene place a piece of toast in her mouth.