★♡Chapter 30♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

Y/N's POV♡★

"Where is it?" I asked myself as I try to look for that dram book of mine. 'It has to be somewhere' I thought as I walked over to a ladder and climb to the top to see if my book was at the very top bookcase. As I searched for my book I heard something from the distance. I stopped looking and stared at where Nene and Kou were. I sat there in silence wait if that noise would come back but after a minuteof waiting I let out a small sigh and turned my head back to my he bookcase to continued my search. "It's probably just m-" before I could finish I was cut off by crash before a loud yelling.

I let out a quiet sigh before I began walking down the ladders. "What are those two doing?" I asked myself slightly annoyed that there already causing trouble. When I made it down from the ladder I turned to the direction of where the crashes were coming from and began running towards the crashing sound wondering what Nene and Kou did now.

Time Skip♡★

When I got to where Nene and Kou were I noticed Amane and Tsuchigomori, who was in his supernatural form, were standing in front of the two morons who were on the ground scared out of their minds. I looked around a saw how the library was a complete mess.

"I leave you two alone for 5 minutes and your already causing trouble!" I yelled at Nene and Kou as I stomped over to them pushing past Amane and Tsuchigomori. I began soldering the two. While I was doing this Nene and Kou were stared at me in shock.

Halfway through scolding the two I was cut off by someone hugging from behind and then an annoyingly familiar voice. "N/N-chan!" I heard Amane yell happily. I stood there with a bored expression on my face. I know he won't let me go so I guess I'm stuck like this now...

"H-hey, Hanako, what's going on?" I hear Kou asked nervously.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you" Amane said as he let go of me before floated over to Tsuchigomori. "Wonder number five, the 4 O'clock library. And its manager, Tsuchigomori" Amane said introducing Kou and Nene to Tsuchigomori.

Kou and Nene stared at Tsuchigomori in shock. "A teacher...is a Wonder?" I hear Nene question with widened magenta eyes.

"I can't believe he's not human" Kou says in disbelief.

I looked down at my hands and began twirling them around nervously. 'If only they knew' I thought while biting my bottom lip.

I heard Tsuchigomori let out sigh. "it's pretty common. We apparitions can't exist if rumours about us die out. It's important to spread your own rumours" Tsuchigomori explained to two frightened teens. "Some of your friends might not be human either" the older Supernatural said sending me a small smirk that went unnoticed by Nene and Kou.

I looked up at the tall spider man and let out a small huff. What the hell is he doing. Is he trying to get me found out. I knew that there were other Supernaturals like me in disguised as high school students. But I never knew who they were. They could be anyone.

"What? Isn't that dangerous?"
I hear Nene ask.

Amane chuckled a little. "it's no big deal. We're here to make sure it's safe" The black-haired ghost said reassuring Nene.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a fox jumped beside me. I stared at it for a few seconds before I realised it was Yako. "Oh, shit...!" I mumbled as I jumped away from I Yako hiding behind Kou in fear.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Amane send the blond a small death glare. I shrugged it off, not putting much thought into it. "Yako-san? What are you doing here?" Nene asked the fox.

Yako looked at the white-haired girl."I was summoned by Number Seven-sama" she told Nene.

I looked over at who was now smiling innocently at me. I sent Amane a small glare. "Why her..." I whispered hoping that Yako didn't hear me...

But to my luck she did. Yako looked away from Nene and glared daggers at me. "Oh shut up small boobs before I scratch up your face just like your arms" Yako growl out.

Me, Tsuchigomori and Amane stared at the fox in disbelief not expecting Yako to say something like that while Kou and Nene just looked at us in confusion not knowing what was going on. I placed my hands on one of my bandaged arms and began stroking it. "Okay...that hurt...that hurt lot..."

"Love is not between a handsome boy and a beautiful girl. Love is between two real hearts."

Unknown