★♡Chapter 34♡★

Warning⚠️: This chapter will have abuse mentioned in it. So if you are not okay with this topic please do not read...Thank you.♡★

 ★♡Y/N's POV♡★

Y/N's POV♡★

A minute later me, Kou and Nene pulled away from the hug. "So" I heard Nene say which made me look at the white-haired girl. "What did your stuffed animal look like?" The girl asked giving me a warm smile.

I gazed over at Amane before biting my bottom lip. "It was a tiger..." I started quickly but loud enough for everyone to hear me. I looked away from the black-haired ghost back to my white-haired friend before continuing. "It was white and had black stripes. Its name was Atsushi..." I moved a piece of my H/C hair behind my ear before I have a quick look at Amame who knew what I was talking about. "A very dear friend of mine got it for me" I told Nene as tears began well up in my E/C eyes again.

"D-do you still have it?" Kou asked me hesitantly.

I let out a small sniffing before I shook my head. "N-no" I stuttered out.

Nene slowly lifted her hand up and began to move it over to my shoulder. "What happ-" before she could finish I quickly got myself up and moved away from the two.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered as I wiped away my tears. "Nothing happened, alright!" I shouted, clenching my fist tightly not wanting to talk about the subject no more. That was a lie...Something did happen.

I had got that stuffed tiger from Amane for my 6th birthday. It was really special to me...I would bring Atsushi every with me. Yeah, I did get bullied for it but I didn't care. But everything I love always goes.

Flashback♡★

Age 9♡★

My dad had come back home really drunk. "Oi, brat!" I hear my dad yell from the couch.

I was sat on the floor holding on the stuffed tiger tightly. "Y-yes, dad...?" I stuttered out softly, to scared to even look him in the eyes.

"Go fetch me another beer!" I growled out as he few his the empty bottle of beer he had just finished over to me. Luckily I dodged It before it could hit me and instead hit a wall and broke into tiny pieces.

I flinched before quickly standing up and nodded. "O-okay," I said before stepping over the broken glass and made my way to the kitchen holding onto my stuffed tiger even tighter than before.

When I made it to the kitchen I looked over to my mom who was making dinner. My mom must have known someone was behind her because I saw her turn her head and looked down at me with a smile. When she saw it was me her smile grew. "Hello sweetheart" my mom said as she walked over to me.

I cringed at the way she said 'sweetheart.' My mom was a kind and caring woman who loved her family but that was on her good day when she wasn't she was a horrible woman who would lash out on me, hit me and insult me. Well, it wasn't her fault...she was bipolar...I would never blame my mom for all that she caused me. It was my dad's fault. If she went and got so help them maybe she would be this bad. But my dad said she didn't need it.

I looked down at the ground trying to avoid her eyes. "D-dad w-wanted another b-beer" I stuttered out.

I heard my mom let out a small sigh before walking away from me. I looked up I saw my mom open the fridge door. She then began looking threw it before she grabbed something a pulled it out of the fridge.

She closed the door before walking back over to me and handed me something. I looked at the thing she handed me and saw it was a beer. I looked up at her and mumbled a small thank you. I heard my mom giggle before bending down and cupped my cheek. "Your welcome sweetheart" my mom said with a kind smile. I looked up at her and forced myself to smile back at her scared if didn't she would lash at me. My mom then got up. "You should go and give that to your dad. Oh and tell him dinners almost ready" my mom told me as she made her way over to the stove that the dinner was cooking on.

I nodded before I quickly made my way out of the kitchen. I was walking back over to my dad but I forgot about the glass that had broke and I stud on it. I let loud yelp in pain before dropping everything I was hoping and fell to the ground.

Before I could realise my mistake the beer bottle had already smashed onto the ground. My dad's head snapped down at me and I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I-I'm so s-sor-" before I could finish my dad had already got up from the couch and made his way over to me.

He grabbed my shirt and lifted me up. "YOU STUPID CHILD!" He yelled at me before he threw me down to the floor. I screamed in pain as my body hit the floor. "YOU ARE SO USELESS!" He shouted. I laid on the ground shaking in fear as I watched my dad pick up an empty wine bottle that my mom had been drinking before my he had gotten home. I couldn't move. I was too scared.

As my dad was about to hit me with the bottle I heard a voice shout. "DON'T HURT HER!" My dad stopped and turned to where the yelling had come from. There stud my mom. She held a knife in her hand, really to attack at any second. "Don't you dare" I hear her say.

I saw a sadistic smirk make its way onto my dad's lips and he turned to my mom. "And what are you going to do?" He asked smugly. He knew if my mom attacked he would win.

My mom let out a shaky breath before looking at my dad dead in eyes. "This" she said and without and another she ran over to my dad with a knife.

Before my mom could touch him, he pushed her to the ground. My mom let go of the knife and fell to the floor. I saw she was about to quickly get back up and grab the knife but my dad pushed her back down and sat on her stomach. He then began to beat the shit out of her...and I just watched. Why didn't I do something? Why didn't I grab that knife a stab him...

After my dad had finished beating my mom up he got up from her. He looked down at me and gave me an evil smirk. "This is what happens to bad girls" my dad said as he pointed down at my crying mom. He then looked down and saw my stuffed tiger. His smirk as an idea popped into his. He picked it up and began examining it. "That friend of yours got this for you right?" he asked eyeing me. I nodded quickly. "All right" my dad said. I then watch with widened eyes as my dad grabbed the stuffed tiger's neck and rips it's head off. I wanted to cry but I couldn't I was into much shock. After my dad had ripped the white tiger's head off he threw it to the ground. "Now..." I hear him say glaring down at me. "GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

I let out a small yelp before quickly get up. I wanted to go get my stuffed animal but I knew if I did I would end up like my mom. So I just ran out of the living room and to my room.

Three things you can't recover in life: the word after it's said, the moment after it's missed, and the time after it's gone.

Unknown