★♡Chapter 9♡★

★♡Y/N's POV♡★

♡Y/N's POV♡★

While I stared at Amane I felt something hit my head. I quickly put my hand on my head and hissed in pain. "Ow!" While rubbing my head in pain I looked down at the thing that had dropped onto my head. There laid a bunch of Mokke.

After the Mokke got up from the floor and he had all moved away from the hallway to the staircase that led to the roof they all stud in front of me and Amane in a line. "We're sorry" one of them said softly.

"We didn't want to kill anyone" another said. "But our story changed"

"We couldn't help it" one said sadly.

I stared down at the Mokke and my eyes softened. I picked one up and held it in my arms. "It's alright..." I started with a smile. "You have to listen to your rumours or you might vanish..."

Suddenly I felt something tap me and saw a Mokke looking up at me holding out a piece of candy. "Want one" it asked.

As I was about to decline the candy I was cut off by Amane. "Y/N..." he said making me look up at him. "I was going to ask Yashiro, but because you're here, would you change the rumours about the Mokke for me?" Amane asked. I wanted to say no but I couldn't...One because it wasn't the Mokke fault that I'm not on good terms with Amane and two I couldn't say no to that stupid ghost that broke my heart! Why couldn't I..."I know your not human but you can sti-"

Before could finish I quickly cut him off. "Fine..." I said as I got up from the ground still holding the Mokke. "I'll do. But it's for them not you" I growled out as I gave Amane side glare.

"Hurrah!" All the Mokke's yelled in joy.

"Huh, really..." Amane said while tilting his head to the side. "I thought you'll say no..." I heard Amane mumbled in disbelief.

I let a small sigh out before I looked over at Amane and smiled. "Thank you tho" I said. I watched the black-haired ghost eyes widened at what I said. "Even tho I'm angry at you and I know you're angry at me you still helped me..."

Amane looked down and frowned at the memory of what had all those years ago. You know don't blame him. I knew my death was a touchy subject for him...I was told by Tsuchigomori that when I died if anyone would talk about it or even say my name he would either try to talk about a different subject or lash out on the person...

I watched as Amane turned away from me and began walking up the staircase. For some reason, I followed him still have the Mokke in my arms. "Sooo" I said trying to talk about a different topic. "Was this the important thing you wanted Nene-chan to do?" I asked.