Into The Future

‼️A/N: Before you read this book, read the first one which is Tough Times.‼️

Takes place in California

⚠️Mentions of Abuse⚠️

Toni's P.O.V
I grinned as I kept kicking her in the stomach over and over. I would do anything to get rid of that baby inside of her. What makes her even think I want that thing that's growing in her. She coughed up blood and kept begging me to stop. I ignored her and kept hitting her as much as I could.

"You deserve this you know. You hear me you fucking slut" I yelled out as I took all my anger out on Cheryl. She laid there helpless and crying out in pain, but I didn't care one bit. "T-Toni please st-stop" she barely got out.

"Daddy wut you doeng" Anastasia's little voice spoke. I went over to her and bent down. "Don't worry princess, Mommy and I are just playing. Right Cher" I asked looking over at Cheryl.

Cheryl weakly nodded her head and I smiled, putting my attention back to Anastasia. "Can I pway too" she asked. I shook my head chuckling and said "This isn't a game for little kids to play baby girl. Now why don't you go back to your room and play with your toys".

She shook her head no, and I got angry again with her little attitude. I smacked her across the face and watched as her eyes got teary. I held her face and then kissed her forehead.

"Now again, go and play with your dolls in your room okay?" I repeated sternly. She nodded her head and I smiled saying "There's my good girl".

She then left, and I immediately turned to Cheryl laying on our bedroom floor. I bent down to her and said "Ohh my poor baby. Are you hurt my Queen". She just looked at me and I grabbed her by her chin roughly. "When I ask a fucking question, you answer me with words you bitch" I spat out. She winced and said "Yes Toni I feel a lot of pain".

I shoved her back down and got up from bending. "Okay, I'm going to get you some stuff to help clean up those nasty cuts. This wouldn't have happened if you just took your pills". She looked at me and yelled "You raped me and came inside of me multiple times. What the hell do you expect".

I slowly turned around and then took out my pocket knife. "You know, that baby in you is making you have lots of attitude lately. I have a way to fix that shit". With that being said, I plunged the knife directly into her stomach.

I smiled as I watched more blood ooze from her mouth and stomach. "There Cheryl, now we can live happily with just one baby instead of two" I said excitedly clapping my hands.

Her eyes looked like they were starting to get heavy, and I knew what was about to happen. I took out my phone and threw it at her saying "Call the hospital and tell them a burglar came and did all of this to you. Call the cops or anyone else, and I will make sure you won't breath another breath". I knew she couldn't answer right now, so I just nodded and then gave her a kiss on her cold lips.

I left the bedroom and started to thrash the apartment to make it look like a burglary. Minutes later, I heard the ambulance and I smirked as I made the last cuts across my body. Knocking was heard on the door, and I immediately opened it. "P-please help me and my fiancee. Th-there was a burg-".

Out of nowhere, about 3 people tackled me to the ground. "What the fuck" I shouted as I tried pushing them off of me. They punched me once, twice, and then again in the face as I groaned.

I realized then, that it was the police on top of me. They grabbed my wrists and held them together, as I tossed around not wanting to be handcuffed.