Attacks

Toni's POV
It has been 3 months since I have seen Cheryl, and since I've seen my daughter in person. After Cheryl came over to my apartment that one time, I spent time with her and Anastasia for like 3 weeks. During those weeks, Cheryl dyed my hair back to pink, and I felt that we were getting back to how we used to be. Of course when we were best friends, and not when we were dating.

The week after that, I wanted to give myself a break so I went to a club nearby my apartment. The next day I woke up naked in a hotel bed with two naked girls, who I didn't even know. I wrote a note apologizing for whatever happened, and left 200 dollars for them. I left the hotel after getting dressed, feeling confused as ever as to what happened at the hotel.

I went on with my day, and days later news outlets say "Toni Topaz, ex-fiancee of model Cheryl Blossom has raped two girls in hotel after having lots of fun at the club". I tried calling Cheryl, but I got nothing. I called Anastasia on her Ipad and asked her if I could talk to her mom.

Cheryl declined and sent me a text saying "I'm sorry, but you can't visit Anastasia anymore. You can't say you didn't do it, because I was sent prove. Stop calling Anastasia, and stop calling me". Just like that, I lost everything again. I still had lots of money left from the K.F person, but I would rather be broke and get to see my daughter and mother of my child, than be rich, and have no one by my corner.

A week after that I was talking a nice walk, when I got dragged into an empty area and basically got jumped. I was hurt badly and healed, but just two weeks ago I got jumped again, but this time almost got raped. Some girl and her friends helped me though, and fought off whoever jumped me.

The girl and her friends brought me to the hospital and I was told that I passed out. The girl who saw me was Ally, and her friends were Normani, Dinah, and Lauren. They are a famous group of youtubers, and are thinking of pursuing a singing career. They have visited me some times these past few months, and I was happy about that. I told them about all my issues, including me going to jail, and about Cheryl and Anastasia, cause I felt I could trust them.

Today, they are planning to come over to my apartment again. I just got dressed after getting out the shower, and took out my phone. I got a text from Dinah saying that they were a few minutes away. I responded with an okay, and went to Cheryl's contact. I know she said to stop contacting her, but I just want to see my daughter.

It never went through, so I'm guessing she still has me blocked. I sighed and then walked to the door as I heard a knock. I opened the door and Normani, Ally, and Dinah were right there with bright smiles. I told them to come on in, and Lauren and I did our handshake as she gave a slight smile.

 I told them to come on in, and Lauren and I did our handshake as she gave a slight smile

Normani Kordei Hamilton as herself