Family

Narrators POV

1 month later (early in the month)

It was the day of Kevin and Fangs' wedding and everyone was getting prepared in the dressing rooms. "I'm so nervous" Kevin said as he straightened out his suit for like the one hundredth time.

"You worry too much. This is your special day and you're going to enjoy the fuck out of it with the love of your life" Betty said as she placed her hands on his shoulder.

Kevin smiled nervously and nodded taking a few breaths.

"Alright guys, the wedding is about to start now" Hope said as she poked her head Inside. Betty nodded and patted Kevin's shoulder as he turned around to exit the room. Kevin opened the door and let the girls head out first.

They opened the wedding with the song 'Uptown Funk' and the girls and their partners danced down the aisle. The music continued as it was Kevin's turn as he danced down the aisle with his dad hyping him up.

Everyone in the room had big energy and such wide smiles but Kevin and Fangs had the biggest ones in there. The wedding continued on with Kevin and Fangs saying their vows to one another until the moment finally came.

"Do you, Kevin Keller take Fangs Fogarty to be your lawfully wedded husband". "I do" Kevin said with a tear rolling down his face.

"And do you Fangs Fogarty take Kevin Keller to be your lawfully wedded husband". "Fuck yeah I do" Fangs said with a smile which gained a few laughs from the crowd.

"I hereby announce you both husband and husband. You may now kiss". Fangs wiped the tears off Kevin's face and gave him a very passionate kiss.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" Fangs said with a smile before he kissed his newly wedded husband again.

The whole crowd was cheering and clapping for them and they stopped kissing to prepare to walk down the aisle.

First the groomsmen and bridesmaids danced down the aisle as music played and Kevin and Fangs were last as they did some funny dance moves. Flowers were being thrown at them as they had huge smiles on their faces.

Kevin smiled as he saw all his friends at the end clapping for them and giving them thumbs ups Kevin tightly squeezed Fang's hand as they exited the wedding area.

"That shit was so beautiful" Ally said as she dried her tears and they all laughed. "Yes and we have another beautiful wedding coming up at the end of the month" Fangs said as he glanced towards Lauren and Heather.

They both smiled shyly before Lauren said "I feel bad. It feels like we're taking away you guys special moment".

"Oh please, now we have an excuse to use against our partners at the same time if we want something" Kevin said with a smirk and Heather smirked too.

"You're right Kev. Now let's stop thinking about that and get ready for the after-party.

"Shit! I forgot I'm the host for this thing" Normani said as she lifted up her dress and jogged back inside the best she could with heels.

The rest of the day was filled with nothing but joy and laughter. Later on in the night was when goodbyes were said to Kevin and Fangs as they headed off on their honeymoon to Barbuda.

(Later that month)

"Damnit Lauren stop sweating so much!" Normani yelled. "Mani I can't help it" Lauren said shakily. Today was Lauren and Heather's wedding day and Lauren was beyond nervous.