Figure It Out

2 months later

Toni's POV

I banged my head against the table hating everything right now. I broke the one promise I told myself I would keep. I laid my hands on my now ex-girlfriend again and my daughter.

I didn't mean for it to happen, it was an accident. I picked up my phone and rang Cheryl's phone for like the 30th time but it went to voicemail. "Damnit" I yelled as I picked up a chair and threw it at the wall.

"She'll never take you back again now" the voice said in my head. I shook my head and screamed. "Get the fuck out of my head" I growled. "You obviously wanted us here since you stopped taking the meds" they taunted.

"F-fuck you" I whimpered as I hugged my legs rocking back and forth on the floor. "You should have done worse Toni, that was pathetic back there" the voice screamed and I started banging my head against the wall. I felt blood run down my head but I didn't care.

"This is your fucking fault" I yelled as I continued banging my head. I started feeling dizzy and fell back against the floor. "I didn't mean to hurt them" I whispered as I felt myself about to cry. I closed my eyes, thinking back to what happened just a week ago.

*Flashback*

I stumbled into the house feeling drunk as hell after heading to the club. "Babyy" I yelled and I saw Cheryl running down the stairs with a robe on. "Toni what the fuck, Anastasia is sleeping. Are you drunk" she asked in an angry tone.

"So what if I did" I slurred trying to wrap my arms around her. "Toni you know how it messes with your head. And it makes it worse since your doctor said you could try and stay off the meds and see what happens" she spoke as she held my face.

I slapped her hand away out of nowhere, and felt something stir inside of me.

"Toni wha-" I slapped her again but this time harder. Cheryl held her face and looked at me, and that one part inside of me, loved seeing the fear in her eyes.

Cheryl tried running upstairs, but I dragged her by her hair and she landed flat on her back. She let out a scream, but then made no sound and I bent down feeling her pulse. I didn't feel anything. "Shit, Cheryl stop playing wake up" I said, sobering up completely now.

I saw the blood coming quickly from her head and I was in full panic. She wasn't moving or anything and I was scared.

A/N: LMFOOAOOAO this ain't nth to joke abt, but I wanted to make y'all a bit mad hehe. Anygay, here's the actual chapter guysss. Don't kill meee🏃🏽‍♀️💨

Blossom Residence, Hours after leaving the club

Normani's POV

We got back to the mansion a few hours ago, and everyone changed clothes and went wherever in the house. Toni, Cheryl, Dinah, and I are in Cheryl's office right now. I was sitting in Dinah's lap, while Toni and Cheryl sat apart from each other on the other couch.

"Soo you both already know what I'm here for right" I asked sweetly. Toni nodded her head, while Cheryl shook her head no. "Okayy greattt, so basically I will be your couple therapist for right now. You two obviously are both confused, and in a way, fucking shit up" I voiced honestly.

Dinah pinched my thigh and I jumped, slapping her hand away. I cleared my throat and started speaking again. "Cheryl you're in love with Toni, and Toni you're most definitely in love with Cheryl" I stated the obvious.