Release

Normani's POV

Seeing as Dinah left the room in a hurry, I followed her to see what was wrong. She went into a corner in the hallway so I stayed against the wall, not too far away from her.

"What do you want" I heard her say, I'm guessing on her phone. "Yes I did what you wanted, what more do you want". There was a brief pause before she spoke again.

"This was not what we agreed on. I did what you told me to and you said you would leave them alone, including my baby". I scrunch my eyebrows wondering what the hell she was talking about.

"Should've known you're still that sick, twisted, lying bitch from years ago". I rolled my eyes knowing she was probably talking to Camila then.

"Don't you dare and try laying a finger on her or else" I heard Dinah say in anger. "Why can't you just leave us alone. Both you and that weird ass guy need to leave us alone or I'm getting the cops involved".

Another long pause came and then "When the kids are born you're karma will come for you soon just watch. Fuck you and leave me the hell alone".

With that, I heard walking so I quickly walked to the vending machine that I saw nearby. When she turned the corner she called out for me and I looked at her.

"What are you doing" she asked, shoving her hands in her pants pockets. "Getting a snack obviously" I said, pointing to the vending machine.

"Mind getting me fruit snacks" she asked, her eyes never leaving my body. I subconsciously blushed as I saw her do a double take on my ass and just nodded. I inserted the money and got the snack for both of us.

"Sooo, do you know how long our break will be" she asked, opening the fruit snacks. I was about to speak until I remembered her little conversation a while ago.

"Until I say so, I don't know how short or long it will be" I told her before walking away.

Next Day

Toni's POV

Opening my eyes, I saw that we were all still in the hospital. I was sleeping in the chair and Anastasia was sleeping on top of me.

I looked to my side and saw Cheryl knocked out in the hospital bed. I smiled and slightly squeezed her hand that was still in mine.

Looking around the room, the other couples were sleeping in the chair, one on the other's laps. Even Normani was on Dinah's lap and Veronica was on Archie's.

I took out my phone, doing my best not to wake up Stasia and took a pic of both "couples who I'm not sure are really couples at the moment". I sent it to the four of their phones and then put my phone away.

Before I put my phone away, I saw it was like 10 am and decided to just wait it out until everyone woke up.

Minutes later, I felt Cheryl moving and when I looked at her, she was looking at me with tired eyes.

"Morning baby, how you feeling" I asked her. "I don't know what they gave me, but my body feels sore" she said groggily.

I rubbed her hand and then brought it up to kiss it. "Don't worry, today they'll give us an update and when you can come back home". "Home" she asked, looking at me. I nodded and she said "I like the sound of that".

She let go of my hand for a moment to slowly sit up in the bed, before grabbing my hand again. She chuckled lightly saying "Everybody seems knocked out".

I specifically pointed to Normani and Dinah and she gasped. "Awww they look so cutee. Hopefully they get off their break and be together for good with no problems" she said, continuing to look at them.