Bad luck

Hours later

Cheryl's POV

Right now everyone is in the hospital but Toni  and Normani have critical injuries and are not in the safe zone yet. Fangs, Kevin, Josie, Dinah and I are now all fine. I was in one of the rooms because they wanted to check on the babies to see if they were alright in my stomach.

Dinah had to get some of her bruises treated but the rest were untouched. Hope was in critical condition but she was cleared a few minutes ago. After Toni and Nick's fight, it felt like a nightmare.

**Flashback**

As Toni knocked Nick out, the door slammed open to reveal Betty and a group of men behind her with guns. I was released by one of them and I immediately rushed to Toni's side.

"Toni don't you dare leave me babe" I said and her eyes closed soon after. I put my finger under her nose and felt nothing. I checked her pulse next and nothing.

"No,no,no baby wake up for me please" I cried and I felt myself being pulled away from her. "No! Toni wake up please! Anastasia and our babies need you in their lives" I cried as Betty engulfed me into her arms.

I watched as Betty's backup picked her up and carried her on their back. "Betty where are they taking her" I said as I tried following the one who was carrying Toni.

"Cheryl breathe, just breathe okay. You're going to have another panic attack and we don't want that".

I tried to calm down but my mind just wouldn't let me. I was too focused on the fact that Toni wasn't breathing, meaning she could be dead.

"Alright, shhhh let's close your eyes first" Betty said as she covered my eyes and I closed them.

"Toni's going to be alright. Toni's going to make it. Toni's only unconscious right now. Toni is not going to leave you alone with the kids. Toni is going to fight for you and the kids okay?".

I nodded as I felt a bit more relaxed than before. "Are they taking her to the hospital" I said quietly and Betty nodded saying "Jug and I were able to get ambulances just in case so she's probably in one of the ambulances by now about to be on her way".

I nodded and then widened my eyes as I started to panic. "Wait Betty, where's Anastasia" I said as I started looking around the room.

"We're so sorry but Veronica drugged us and when we woke up Anastasia was gone".

"No, no, no. Veronica brought her here but she's not here now" I said as I exited the room. "Anastasia! Anastasia baby!" I yelled. "Cheryl let's think here". Betty was cut off by backup going into the room we just left.

"What are they doing" I asked. "They're getting Nick's body and bringing him to the hospital and then to the precinct". I nodded and then asked "What are we supposed to do to find my baby girl Betty".

"Well we found some boy Joaquin, Christine, Nick obviously but they're still searching for Josie and Veronica". Suddenly there was a loud gunshot and someone started yelling. "Cherylll I got your baby so you better come out or this will be the 4th child you lose!!!".

"Fucking bitch" I said, recognizing the voice as Veronica. I looked over the railing and saw Veronica standing in the middle on the lower ground. There Anastasia was in her arms crying as Veronica had a gun to her head.

"Anastasia baby just wait, mommy's coming okay. Just close your eyes for right now". I saw Stasia close her eyes and I rushed down the stairs to be on the same level as them. I heard a gun click and saw Josie to the side pointing her gun at me.