New Beginnings

Few Days later

Toni's POV
I woke up to loud banging on my door and the sound of giggling. I groaned and sat up in my bed, rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes. I looked at my phone seeing that it was 8 in the morning. I groaned even louder, because I don't usually wake up this early when I'm off from work. I stretched my entire body and tiredly got out of bed. I sluggishly walked to the door and opened it.

There laid a bag on the floor , but no one was there. I looked around trying to see anyone, but didn't. I picked up the bag and brought it inside my room. I shut the door behind me, and then placed the bag on my bed. I opened the bag and gasped seeing what was inside it. Inside the bag was loads of 100 dollar bills and there was a note on top with 2 keys. I looked at my name on the note and then flipped it over.

You deserve it after all the shit you've been through. *Random Address* Go to this place and use the key at apartment room 63. *Random Phone Number*  *Random email address* I set up an appointment for therapy for you. It's next week Wednesday at 2pm. There is half a mil in the bag, and the other half is in an account I made for you. You can use the money to pay for the therapy, I paid for the first session. You can also use the money to buy yourself a car, pay for your medication, and pay for the apartment. Wishing you the best- K.F :)

I chuckled as I saw some wet spots on the note from my tears. I dried my eyes and set the note aside. I didn't know who this "K.F" was, but I'll figure it out later so I could thank them. I looked in the bag, and it may actually be half a mil in there. I looked up and said a small prayer, being grateful and thankful for this miracle. Before I packed up the little things I had and "moved", I wanted to check out the apartment.

I took a short shower, changed into some sweats and shirt, and got all the stuff I needed. I exited my room and locked the door behind me. I went up to the receptionist and asked her if she saw who went to my door. "There were some kids with a young man, and he gave them a big bag" the lady spoke. "Did you see how he looked like" I asked.

She shook her head and said "No sorry, his face was slightly covered". I nodded and thanked her, and left the motel. Usually I would take a bus to travel, but I didn't know where the address that I was told was. I called for a cab, and then gave the driver the address.

At Destination

I stood outside a small apartment building , and wondered what would happen once I got inside. I went inside and asked the receptionist what floor was room 63 on. She told me the 5th floor and I made my way to that floor. I looked for 63, and it was near the end of the hallway.

I took the keys out of my pocket and put them inside the locks. The door unlocked and I opened up the door to see a nicely decorated apartment. "Wow" I said as I fully entered into the room.

I closed the door and looked around. It might have been small, but it's better than living at  a partially dirty motel. I checked the closet and saw some expensive clothes on there which made me widen my eyes. There was a note on the bed and I picked it up.

"You truly deserve this Toni. Hope this helps you in some way, and hope you make the best out of this. Clothes in the closet as an extra gift and stuff from me. Maybe you can even start that business you always talked about  ;) -K.F

F