Chilling

Next Day

Dinah's POV

I groaned and tried pushing away whoever was rubbing on my stomach. "Move awayy and let me sleep'' I whined out. I heard a cute giggle from behind me and slowly opened my eyes.

I turned my head around tiredly and saw my naked girlfriend smiling at me. Normani always sleeps naked, but I never complain about that.

"Morning sleepyhead" Normani spoke in her raspy voice. "Morning, how long have you been staring at me" I asked as I yawned and stretched my body. "Like 10 minutes, you know how much of a deep sleeper you are" she said with a playful roll of the eyes.

I moved up to give her a kiss, but she backed away saying, "Brush your teeth Dinahh". I huffed and rolled myself off the bed, falling onto the floor. I groaned and crawled towards the bathroom to go brush my teeth.

After I finished, I ran back into the bedroom and jumped on Normani to bring her into a kiss. Normani giggled through the kiss, and moved her soft lips against mine. I felt her wrap her arms around me, and I shivered at the feeling of her touch.

The kiss started heating up and I felt Normani smirk as her hands traveled into my pants to grab my ass. I grabbed the back of Mani's neck to bring her in closer to me, and sighed deeply through my nose as she softly massaged my ass. I was getting tired of this, and wanted to get to the real deal.

⚠️⚠️⚠️*Smut Warning*⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Baby I want moree" I whined as I pulled my lips away from hers. "Clothes off" she husked out and I smiled pulling my shirt off slowly.

I tossed my shirt to the side and looked at Normani as I got up and shimmied out of my shorts leaving me naked.

I didn't have any panties on, because I like sleeping with them off. I straddled Normani again, and watched as her eyes raked my body with a smirk.

"Play time baby. You know what to do" she spoke, never losing eye contact. I nodded slowly and reached down to touch myself. I rubbed my fingers around, getting them soaked with my wetness before plunging 2 fingers in.

I moaned and set a slow pace to start with, until Normani told me otherwise. I huffed as my fingers going slowly did nothing, but smiled once Normani said "Speed up and add another".

I immediately added a third finger and fastened the pace of my fingers inside myself. I used my other hand to reach up and roll my nipple through my fingers. I pinched it slightly and threw my head back moaning, not handling the amount of pleasure I was giving myself.

I think I heard Normani say stop, but I was so close to releasing, and I just went faster. I pinched my nipple harder, and tried quickening my pace even faster, so I could reach my release.

Just as I was about to cum, I felt myself being slammed down onto my back, and a hand was wrapped around my throat.

I opened my eyes and saw Normani towering over me, staring into my eyes deeply. "I said to fucking stop and what did you do" she growled. I whimpered as I felt her nails dig into the side of my neck.

"I-I didn't l-listen" I mumbled out and she huffed. With her other hand, Normani opened my legs wider and played with my clit for a while.

"Stop teasing-" I was cut off by Normani slapping my face. "Don't fucking talk to me you slut" she growled which made me pout then smirk. "What are you gonna do about it....Daddy" I said in a teasing manner.

I gasped as she shoved three fingers inside me without a warning. Before I could even get adjusted to it, her fingers were going at a really fast pace. My breathing got heavier the more Normani's fingers continued plunging into me.