Revealed Part 2

Toni's POV

"Wow, we expected you to be more surprised than that" Josie said with a stupid smirk. "You two are both psycho so it's not really surprising" I said as I looked down to check on Cheryl. She was still sleeping peacefully but of course Mr and Mrs asshole had to ruin that.

"Wake her up now! We didn't ask you to come here acting all peaceful and shit!" Nick yelled first.

I smiled to myself a bit knowing they were angry I didn't have a reaction. "He said wake her up!" Josie yelled as she pulled out a gun.

I jumped, acting as if I was scared and sighed, shaking Cheryl slightly. "Cher you gotta wake up they're here" I said softly and she mumbled reaching up for my face. "Yes it's me, my love, but you gotta get up baby" I said with a smile.

As she opened her eyes she smiled up at me, but then she was suddenly dragged from my arms by Nick. "What the fuck man be careful with her" I yelled as I stood up abruptly.

"I wouldn't get too close if I were you topaz" Nick said with a smirk as I saw the gun he had pressed to Cheryl's stomach.

I breathed out angrily then kicked over the stack of hay I was sitting on before. "What the fuck do you guys want from us" I said as I ran my hand through my hair angrily.

"You figured out for yourselves so why are you still asking us that" Josie said as they both laughed.

I looked at them in confusion. I was racking through my brain trying to figure out what they meant. Obviously all of us together pointed out that a possibility was that they wanted us so they could date us, but how did they know that we figured that out?

"We have someone else joining us so in the meanwhile why don't you and Josie go that way while Cheryl and I go over here. That way we can all have some fun" Nick said as he started dragging Cheryl away. I tried moving towards them but Josie aimed her gun at me.

"Take one more step and I'll shoot you in your leg" she said with a sick smile. "Now turn around and start walking that way" she added. I glanced at Cheryl who also had an expression of worry on her face.

"I love you" I mouthed to her and she did the same. "Move it Topaz" Josie said as she pushed the gun into my back.

Hope's POV

Right now Josie and Cheez-it were arguing back and forth. I was barely paying attention as I was dozing off against Josie's back with my arms wrapped securely around her waist.

"Babe let go of me" Josie said suddenly and my eyes were now wide open.

"What? Why do we have to listen to her bitch ass" I asked, looking at her as if she was stupid. "Cause my bitch ass has backup that will shoot your precious little girlfriend with no hesitance" Cracker spoke up.

I looked up and saw two dudes in all black holding guns in their arms. I couldn't see their faces at all, but regardless, you could tell that they meant business. I rolled my eyes and kissed Josie's neck and cheek before letting her go.

Christine immediately signaled one of the dudes to grab her. "Watch how you fucking touch her" I said as I stood up. "Oh please, no one wants her here you already know we or should I say I want you".

"That's disgusting and weird" I said as I scrunched up my face. "And why is that" she asked as she crossed her arms.

"I don't even like you. You're Toni's ex and I heard how foul you were during the relationship. I beat your ass not regretting that shit and you just act weird in general. I mean look what you're going through just because you want me. That's just pathetic if you ask me".