Clarification

November 26,2024

Cheryl's POV

I woke up feeling total pain in my lower area, and nearly shrieked, realizing there was a naked body cuddling me.

I slowly turned my head and nearly jumped out of my skin, noticing that it was my ex, Toni. I started shaking her and she groaned, slowly opening her eyes.

"What's up....shit!" she yelled as she realized the situation right now. She unwrapped her arms from around me, while I covered myself with the bed sheets.

"Did we..." she paused, looking at me for an answer. I rolled my eyes and said "What do you think Toni? We're both naked and woke up in each other's arms did we not".

She rubbed the back of her neck and murmured out a 'sorry'. I sat there in the bed and widened my eyes at the thought of something.

"We did use condoms right" I asked, slowly turning, just to see Toni frozen in her spot. "Shit I don't know" she said under her breath, but I heard her loud and clear.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know Toni" I spat, getting heated as seconds went bye. "I-Cheryl, we were both drunk out of our minds, so how do you expect me to know" she argued.

I held the sides of my head, feeling a raging headache coming through. I realized my upper body was exposed due to me letting the sheet go, but I don't care right now. I sighed and looked around on the floor or bed, until I saw a used condom in the trash.

I bit my lip thinking maybe she did use a condom, but only one? I shook my head and turned back to Toni who now had her face in her hands.

"What's wrong with you" I asked her and she just sighed. "I-I'm sorry, this was my fault. I should have just put you to sleep and go back to my apartment" she mumbled into her hands.

"It's not your fault, things just got out of hand and we just have to let it be. It happened and it's not like we can reverse it. And there's a condom in the trash, so I think we're good" I told her.

I got out of bed and used the sheet to wrap around myself. "I'm going to shower then you can too after I'm done" I said, barely being able to keep myself standing. Once she nodded, I walked to the bathroom and nearly fell on the floor as my legs failed me.

God help me with that monster, Toni calls her dick.

I pulled myself up, using the help of the bathroom counter. Once I dropped the bed sheet, and looked in the mirror, I gasped at how I looked.

My bright red hair was tangled and all over the place. Tracing over the red and purple marks across my stomach, shoulder, I sighed.

I turned to look at my back and nearly choked at the sight. There was multiple hickeys that created the letter "T", and I'm sure Toni tried claiming me.

With the assistance of the counter, I made my way into the bath and stretched to turn on the water. It was already at the right temperature, so I didn't have to worry about that. I took some Epsom salt from the side of the bath tub and poured it in the water.

When the water was at a reasonable height, I laid back and just let my body relax. I couldn't help but think about what the hell happened last night. I know I got drunk, but was I really that drunk to the point where I would sleep with Toni.

I'm still iffy about what happened at the mall where she went all ballistic. I felt a bit nervous right now if I'm being honest.

Before last night, the last time Toni and I did it, was when she forced herself one me, in which I couldn't walk for days and felt pain down there, only to find out she tore something.