Got You On My Mind

November 24,2024

Toni's POV

It was like 9 in the morning, and Cheryl was still asleep in my arms. I woke up about an hour ago, and have just been laying here watching the TV, and occasionally going on my phone.

Cheryl shifted her leg that was laying on me and started groaning, meaning she was about to wake up. I was right as soon as her eyes opened and she looked up at me. "Well good morning beautiful baby mamaa" I sang out which made her break out into a small smile.

"Morning" she yawned out, snuggling in closer to me. I smiled and dropped my phone to wrap my arms around her.

This right here is a happy moment for me, cause I'm slowly getting my girl back, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I just hope sooner or later we can fix things so I can actually marry her like I promised years ago.

"What do you wanna do today" Cheryl whispered as she traced shapes on my collarbone. I shrugged and said "We could find a place to go by ourselves, but you know the paparazzi and stuff, so I guess it'll just have to be a family day by bringing Anastasia''.

Cheryl sighed and then it was silent before she spoke. "I think we could still go, but like maybe we can bring the others, so we can just say it's just friends hanging out. Plus, Normani and the others are famous right? So maybe they can distract the paparazzi away from us".

"I mean yeah, but you're like really really famous than any of us here". "It doesn't matter Toni, and whatever is going on between us shouldn't be their business. That's one annoying thing about being a celebrity" she mumbled near the end.

"Okay, but where is baby girl gonna go" I asked her. "We can drop her off at her friends house. I have a friend who's a model, and she has 3 kids and they all love hanging out with Anastasia, and I know I can trust the mom".

I bit the inside of my cheek, because Cheryl knew this person, but I didn't. "We can just take her with us if you don't feel comfortable with leaving her there" she said quickly and I shook my head.

"No it's fine, and I'm sure Anastasia misses her friends anyways". "Alright, then let's get ready".

We both got out of bed, and I followed Cheryl to the bathroom, even though I didn't really need to use it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her back as she brushed her teeth.

"Wanna wake up Anastasia for me babes" Cheryl said as she finished brushing her teeth. She turned around in my arms, throwing hers behind my neck. I nodded and as I pulled away from her, she pulled me back in again to give me a peck on the lips.

"What's that for" I asked her shyly. She shrugged and said "Just felt like it, now go wake our daughter up". I walked out the room and headed to Anastasia's room. I slowly opened the door and peeked in first to see her still sleeping.

I walked to the edge of her bed and sat down. I brushed her curly hair out her face and smiled at her adorable face. "Stasia baby wake up" I whispered softly as I rubbed her cheek. "Wakeyyy wakeyyy" I sang out while tickling her slightly which made her groan.

"You get to go to your friends house today princess" I said which made her groggily sit up in her bed. "Really?? When am I going" she asked tiredly yet excitedly. "Like in an hour hun so let's get up and wash ourselves off yeah".

She nodded her head and slid off her bed, and I watched as she stumbled into her bathroom. I chuckled and then left her room to go and get ready myself. When I walked back into the room, I didn't see Cheryl.

I walked into the closet and saw Cheryl digging through her clothes in just lingerie. I shut my eyes and tried walking back out but fell over something. "Shit" I mumbled as I felt my elbow hit something.