Time Passed

A year and a half later

Cheryl's POV

It's been almost 2 years since Toni left, and surprisingly it's taken a toll on me. About 2 months after she left, I convinced my now ex-friends to confess whatever they did to Toni. They are in jail for a while now, and so are my fans that jumped her.

I felt guilty, knowing that all that shit happened to Toni because of me. I didn't do anything, but I'm glad my fiancee finally knocked sense back into me. I hate to say it, but I really do miss Toni. She just came back from prison, and now it feels as if she was in prison for 5 years.

She still calls Anastasia on her Ipad basically every day, and it warms my heart listening to Anastasia always laughing on facetime with her. Of course Anastasia always gets excited and forces Toni and I to at least talk to each other for a bit. Apparently she's with her friends in Houston right now, which was interesting.

I was brought out of my thoughts hearing Anastasia yelling for me. "Mommy Mommy look it's daddy" she said excitedly. "Stasia stop running baby, and I know you're excited, but inside voice okay" I softly told her. She nodded her head and shoved her Ipad into my arms.

"Talk to Daddy now" she spoke with a huff, while crossing her arms. I nodded and then she ran to wherever. "Hey Toni" I said with a small smile as I put the camera towards my face. "Heyyy my prettyy baby mommaa" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I held my head down trying to hid my blush and then rolled my eyes, seeing Toni smirking. She always greets me that way whenever we see each other on the facetime. "How you been" she asked as she laid down. "I've been good, but your daughter is becoming a mess" I said honestly.

"She's misbehaving or something" Toni asked while furrowing her eyebrows. I shook my head and said "Not really, but kinda at the same time. Whenever you don't call, she catches an attitude, and keeps demanding for you. She keeps pushing me and Lyria away sometimes too".

Toni sighed and asked "Do you want me to talk to her, cause I can to deal with that". I smiled softly and said "No it's alright, she's still struggling getting used to you not being here again". Toni nodded and then her eyes shifted towards somewhere else. Toni started smiling widely and then I saw a girl give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Hi bubba, who you talking to" the dark skin girl asked. "It's Cheryl" Toni said as she pointed the camera, to who I noticed as Normani. "Oh hey Cheryl" Normani said she waved at me with a huge smile. I gave her a wave and a smile back, but deep inside I felt something weird. Toni claims that Normani is just her friend, but with how affectionate they are to one another, I think otherwise.

"Cheryllll snap out of it" Toni sang as she brought me out of my thoughts. "Sorry, I was thinking about something" I said, refraining from rolling my eyes. Toni now had her head on Normani's lap as Normani ran her hand through Toni's hair, while on her phone.

"You know Anastasia's birthday is coming up right" I announced to Toni. She widened her eyes and said "I don't think I could make it Cher, I'm sorry". "And why not Toni" I asked, feeling myself getting worked up already. "Normani, the others and I have something important to do around that time" she told me.

"So your new friends are more important than your own daughter. You've already missed practically 3 of her birthdays Toni. How do you think she will feel if she knows you're not coming for this one either" I stated angrily. "Cheryl I'm sorry, but we've all been planning this for months, and it'll all go down the drain if we just cancel it basically last minute".

I rolled my eyes and yelled for my daughter who came seconds later. "Yes Mommy" she asked as she looked up at me. I gave her the Ipad and said "Here, you and Daddy can talk for however long. Don't bring it back to me okay". She pouted, but I gave her the look and she nodded, running back to where she came from.